Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST >

Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

Old 01-06-2011, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Originally Posted by lauriejo
As long as you as just licking windows and not the nurses what have they got to complain about! Everyone who's mom spit on a handkerchief to wipe off a smudge raise your hand.
*raises hand high*
Maybe that is why you lick the windows??????
Old 01-06-2011, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
As long as you as just licking windows and not the nurses what have they got to complain about! Everyone who's mom spit on a handkerchief to wipe off a smudge raise your hand.
I never did that I would have the kids spit on a tissue and clean them with their own saliva. I am MISS SANITARY!!!!!!
Oh suuuure Tru. You say that now but watch Jim come in with chocolate on his face and you will be spitting all over something to get that mess off of him!

I. Know. You.

Missy
Old 01-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Banned

I wish I could mail you some Tru, it was like a dark chocolate brownie with just a hint of peppermint . . . and I have to go back on Saturday to pick up the cake. (One layer of Sweet Cream ice cream, one layer of Butter Pecan ice cream, a layer of toasted almonds in between, and then drizzled with caramel) Can my kid pick a cake or what!
OK found out there in one in Newport KY a mear 1/2 hour from here. I will be nice I won't have my DS drive there. Maybe oever the weekend he will go to Graters.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:59 PM

*raises hand high*
Maybe that is why you lick the windows??????
Yeah. I should blame it on my mom. That would work for me.

Missy
Old 01-06-2011, 04:00 PM

I have been a very baaaadddd girl today. To make a long story longer, I wanted to order a cake for my baby boy's birthday on Sunday (he will be 19 LOL), and we are both on the gluten free diet due to celiac. Well, he prefers ice cream cake anyway. So to Cold Stone Creamery we went. Now I could have gotten on the phone and placed the order, but where is the fun in that I ask you. So off we went, about a 20 minute drive through rush hour and snow, and ordered the cake. But there we are at CSC and I could not make myself leave without ice cream. So I had a dish of Dark Chocoate Peppermint ice cream, oh my goodness it is so much fun to be bad.
OOOH YUMMMMMMY!! I so love CSC! It is so good. I want one of those stores in my garage so I do not have to go out in the snow. Oh man I am so jealous!

Missy
Only if you look at thin as that chick holding the donut. Me... I can't even drive by the donut shop. I think it's my Dunkin Donuts card screaming out, "Swipe Me! Swipe Me! You KNOW you want a large with cream and Splenda!"
Banned

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I never did that I would have the kids spit on a tissue and clean them with their own saliva. I am MISS SANITARY!!!!!!
Oh suuuure Tru. You say that now but watch Jim come in with chocolate on his face and you will be spitting all over something to get that mess off of him!

I. Know. You.

Missy
No Missy I will send him to you, you can lick it off :lol: :lol:

I wish I could mail you some Tru, it was like a dark chocolate brownie with just a hint of peppermint . . . and I have to go back on Saturday to pick up the cake. (One layer of Sweet Cream ice cream, one layer of Butter Pecan ice cream, a layer of toasted almonds in between, and then drizzled with caramel) Can my kid pick a cake or what!
Oh that sounds soo good!!

Missy
Old 01-06-2011, 04:02 PM

No Missy I will send him to you, you can lick it off :lol: :lol:
Woah.... T.M.I.! lol
Old 01-06-2011, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by kwendt
I have been a very baaaadddd girl today. To make a long story longer, I wanted to order a cake for my baby boy's birthday on Sunday (he will be 19 LOL), and we are both on the gluten free diet due to celiac. Well, he prefers ice cream cake anyway. So to Cold Stone Creamery we went. Now I could have gotten on the phone and placed the order, but where is the fun in that I ask you. So off we went, about a 20 minute drive through rush hour and snow, and ordered the cake. But there we are at CSC and I could not make myself leave without ice cream. So I had a dish of Dark Chocoate Peppermint ice cream, oh my goodness it is so much fun to be bad.
OOOH YUMMMMMMY!! I so love CSC! It is so good. I want one of those stores in my garage so I do not have to go out in the snow. Oh man I am so jealous!

Missy
Only if you look at thin as that chick holding the donut. Me... I can't even drive by the donut shop. I think it's my Dunkin Donuts card screaming out, "Swipe Me! Swipe Me! You KNOW you want a large with cream and Splenda!"
I am so jealous you have a DD. We only have one donut shop and it is miles away. UGH. I guess I will make some Blueberry Donut Drops. So easy and soo yummy. I can have three of those. So I will make 6 and save the extra three for tomorrow.

Missy
Old 01-06-2011, 04:04 PM

I think the only way to lose weight on the CSC and donut diet would be limb removal!