Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Swap -  Update  11-22-10 >

October Secret Pal Swap - Update 11-22-10

October Secret Pal Swap - Update 11-22-10

Old 11-03-2010, 09:44 AM

I finally got home last night and got to open my squishy!!! Thank yu so much Anne Mackin for the great box of goodies--she made truffles for now and later, chocolate chip cookies, tape measure,knited wash cloth and soap, pellon, pot holders, tea, magnetic purse snaps,fat quarters, and a sachet of roses!! Thank you so much it sure is fun to come home to presents.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:49 AM

I guess we are forgetting the $10 budget. Fine w me but I hope we don't turn off those who have to be careful w their spending. Regifting should be fine & happy when homemade!
Old 11-03-2010, 09:52 AM

I agree, everything I send (except the personal likes and dislikes) are things I already have at my house or things that I have made
Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
I guess we are forgetting the $10 budget. Fine w me but I hope we don't turn off those who have to be careful w their spending. Regifting should be fine & happy when homemade!
Old 11-03-2010, 11:20 AM

[quote=mtquilter09]I finally got home last night and got to open my squishy!!! Thank yu so much Anne Mackin for the great box of goodies--she made truffles for now and later, chocolate chip cookies, tape measure,knited wash cloth and soap, pellon, pot holders, tea, magnetic purse snaps,fat quarters, and a sachet of roses!! Thank you so much it sure is fun to come home to presents.[/quote

Hi, I'm glad you're happy with what I sent--I did enjoy making most of the stuff I sent--the other was from my stash of goodies. Enjoy! Anne
Old 11-04-2010, 01:40 PM

[quote=Honchey]
Originally Posted by mtquilter09
I finally got home last night and got to open my squishy!!! Thank yu so much Anne Mackin for the great box of goodies--she made truffles for now and later, chocolate chip cookies, tape measure,knited wash cloth and soap, pellon, pot holders, tea, magnetic purse snaps,fat quarters, and a sachet of roses!! Thank you so much it sure is fun to come home to presents.[/quote

Hi, I'm glad you're happy with what I sent--I did enjoy making most of the stuff I sent--the other was from my stash of goodies. Enjoy! Anne
Here's a photo of the goodies I sent Connie-It took me awhie to find the camera--I'm always misplacing it. Anne
Attached Thumbnails attachment-119239.jpe  
Old 11-04-2010, 04:17 PM

Hi ladies. Just popping in to say hello and to let everyone know that my dear mother in law passed away last night. We are having her funeral on Saturday. She doesn't have internet service at her house but we are trying to get it installed since we are going to be moving into her home.

I will check back more often and I can be here to help Bonni as she needs it as I can. We are having the wake tomorrow night so I can be back here around noonish.

I have a gazillion messages in my box and will try to get them read this weekend.

Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers. The cooperation to allow me to spend the last few days with my mother in law..

Loves and hugs to you all.
Suzanne
Old 11-04-2010, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
Hi ladies. Just popping in to say hello and to let everyone know that my dear mother in law passed away last night. We are having her funeral on Saturday. She doesn't have internet service at her house but we are trying to get it installed since we are going to be moving into her home.

I will check back more often and I can be here to help Bonni as she needs it as I can. We are having the wake tomorrow night so I can be back here around noonish.

I have a gazillion messages in my box and will try to get them read this weekend.

Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers. The cooperation to allow me to spend the last few days with my mother in law..

Loves and hugs to you all.
Suzanne
HUGS to you and yours Suzanne. We're here and I just got administrative switch over today. I'm going to be looking at partners tonight and tomorrow. You take care. We'll be here when you are ready to surface again. (grins)

Bonni
Old 11-04-2010, 04:26 PM

I have Suzanne's address for anyone who wants to send her anything in snail mail.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:30 PM

Suzanne,
I am so sorry to hear about your family's loss. It happened so quickly; I am sure your husband is just devestated. My prayers will be with you and your family.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:51 PM

So sorry four your familys loss. Keep strong knowing you have pages and pages of friends right with you. jacqui