[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: mainTextbold"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: mainTextbold"]Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, March 10, 2012, 11:10 pm, NASHVILLE, TN 37227[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: mainTextbold"]Dispatched to Sort Facility, March 10, 2012, 5:29 pm, SODDY DAISY, TN 37379[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: mainTextbold"]Acceptance, March 10, 2012, 11:55 am, SODDY DAISY, TN 37379[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited by sharon b; 03-13-2012 at 07:45 PM. Reason: removed city & Zip
Old 03-12-2012, 06:37 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

MY WAND !!! there it is !!!!

Wand oh wand I see you there...
Oh so lovely and so fair....
Hurry home will you please...
Seeing your pic is such a tease...
Chaos and havoc all around..
Your magic must be found...
To fight the evil wand that lurks...
only your fairy dust will work...
Old 03-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Power Poster

Wand what wand ????? that belongs to this quilt [ATTACH=CONFIG]319439[/ATTACH]See the princesses are holding the wand - it matches perfectly
Attached Thumbnails p2270046.jpg  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:47 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

the quilt is soooo cute.. I love it.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Power Poster

LOL it is one that is so close to finished and yet haven't worked on it - in over a year BAD AUNTIE- BAD AUNTIE it is for my niece , I think she has given up hope that she will ever get it LOL But see the wand goes perfect with it
Old 03-13-2012, 11:03 AM

I went to check the status of my package and found this notice. This happen to anyone else??

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:39 am on March 13, 2012 and a notice was left. You may arrange redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Last edited by sharon b; 03-13-2012 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Removed City & Zip
Old 03-13-2012, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
Wand what wand ????? that belongs to this quilt [ATTACH=CONFIG]319439[/ATTACH]See the princesses are holding the wand - it matches perfectly
OH MY WORD!!! THAT IS THE CUTIEST THING EVER!!!!!!! So...while you have the wand, you should totally use it to help you get that quilt finished to you become the most FAIREST AUNT OF ALL THE LAND!!!
Old 03-13-2012, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Momma_K View Post
I went to check the status of my package and found this notice. This happen to anyone else??

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:39 am on March 13, 2012 in and a notice was left. You may arrange redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Usually it means that the post office has your package and whever PRINCESS LUV decides to take her tiny hiney over to get it, it will go from notice left to delivered.

Last edited by sharon b; 03-13-2012 at 07:46 PM. Reason: removed City & Zip
Old 03-13-2012, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie View Post
Boys are fun too - just in different ways. My grandsons keep me entertained constantly and usually without the "girl" attitude
Oh my word!!! Let's just say that Papa decided to surprise and spoil our lil Prince!!! 3 new pieces of "Cars" furniture arrived at my house yesterday...and who do you think assembled them all??? Yep...that's right...it was ME!!! After fighting with the darn toy box and finally finding the electric drill to find out it was not charged...I finally got that together. Then came the table and chair set...by far the easiest to assemble (less than 10 minutes)!!! Finally was the toy basket/book stand. Well...after lil Prince himself found the red rods I needed to assemble the thing and ran around trying to hit the puppies, Nana and Momma, we finally got them away from him. Once it was finished being assembled and I put that piece in his room...lord help me the tantrum came!!! Did not want it in his room, oh NO...wanted it in the living room with EVERYTHING else...time to rearrange the adult furniture to accommidate all of the Prince's furniture...gonna be a LONG night!!!
Old 03-13-2012, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
Oh my word!!! Let's just say that Papa decided to surprise and spoil our lil Prince!!! 3 new pieces of "Cars" furniture arrived at my house yesterday...and who do you think assembled them all??? Yep...that's right...it was ME!!! After fighting with the darn toy box and finally finding the electric drill to find out it was not charged...I finally got that together. Then came the table and chair set...by far the easiest to assemble (less than 10 minutes)!!! Finally was the toy basket/book stand. Well...after lil Prince himself found the red rods I needed to assemble the thing and ran around trying to hit the puppies, Nana and Momma, we finally got them away from him. Once it was finished being assembled and I put that piece in his room...lord help me the tantrum came!!! Did not want it in his room, oh NO...wanted it in the living room with EVERYTHING else...time to rearrange the adult furniture to accommidate all of the Prince's furniture...gonna be a LONG night!!!
Is that not what the living space is for - the "Lil Prince" ? My grandson thinks so