rude people

people that pull out in front of you and then turn off

shall I go on?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 04-09-2010, 08:22 AM

[quote=marsye]A very loud TV

barking dogs
people that pull out in front of you and then turn off

Amen to those. Our neighbors have a dog that barks 24-7. I don't know why they even have the dog, they don't even let him out of his lot if they are outside! Drive my husband and me crazy.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Scissor Queen
I've thought about this and I think my biggest pet peeves are people that are too lazy to look things up for themselves. Everybody has multiple search engines. Most of the time when somebody says "I'm searching for..." or "where do I buy or find..." all I have to do is put it in the search box and get dozens of hit so I know they didn't even bother.

They should all add "and I'm too lazy to do it myself."
I don't think it is always a lazy person, I think some people just don't know or a little leery of being on the internet. Penny
Old 04-09-2010, 04:21 PM

Didn't we just have a giant long thread about this same thing like, two months ago?

I have a lot of pet peeves, and I did list some of them on the last thread about this, but reading through this one brought up another one of mine.

I absolutely hate it when people try to shove their religeous ranting down my throat. Really, I do accept that each person has the right to believe in what they want, but WHY do they feel the need to ram in down my throat? It's not by telling me about how their God is going to punish me for my sins and blah blah blah that it's going to change who I am or what I myself believe in! I obviously don't believe it what they do, why am I not allowed to have my own beliefs? I'm not talking about door-to-door Jehova's whitnesses either (although, that does kind of bug me) I'm talking about ppl who go out of their way to start an argument they are never ever going to win.
There was a discussion (not here) about having a child and not being married, and a few ppl jumped in saying that I would pay for that sin, and so would my children, and how even if I considered abortion that would make me a murderer, etc. Shut up.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by MegsAnn
Oh I have a dishes one too. Un-rinsed out cereal bowls. Those flakes just glue themselves to the sides and all it takes is 10 seconds to run water and rinse 'em out.
Oh, yes, I HATE that. I have been telling my bf forever to just rinse it. I don't care if he leaves it in the sink full of water, just RINSE IT!! I told him last week the next time he does that to me, I was leaving that bowl aside and he could clean it himself.
I realize it takes 10 seconds to soak in hot water and then wash, but why is it always my problem?
Old 04-09-2010, 04:39 PM

People who forward negative emails without checking Snoopes.com to make sure what they are forwarding is true. I've received so many that were not true.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:53 PM

I second the religious judgemental peeve. What you believe is up to you. Telling me I'm going to hell isn't really helpful... even if you think it is. It's not. It just makes me not want to talk to you ever again.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:07 PM

Location: South Carolina; half hour away from Charlotte, N.C.

Originally Posted by kacie
Yup, I'm peeved by myself more than by anyone else .
I am sorry but I laughed so hard at this comment. Thank you, I needed that!!
Old 04-09-2010, 08:23 PM

Oh the opposite of peach's comment... people that are so down on themselves that it's impossible for them to take a compliment. Well I guess that makes me more sad than angry but still.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:00 PM

There was a discussion (not here) about having a child and not being married, and a few ppl jumped in saying that I would pay for that sin, and so would my children, and how even if I considered abortion that would make me a murderer, etc. Shut up.WOW! You can't win for losing. Clearly they don't believe in forgiveness or grace.