Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED >

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

Old 08-25-2011, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I am taking a break from inputing all of the Sept signups in. Thanks to all of you for using new questions. We have 66 signed up so far and I still have 32 more pms to go. Called my Dr's office this morning and talked to her nurse (crying really) they got me in today and she thinks it is a disc problem, changed my medicine added prednisone and set me up with therapy, moist heat kind not the exercise kind. If not better in a few days will do a MRI I guess you have to go through the other steps before ins will OK a MRI. So I am still hanging in there.
Saying prayers for you Lori, I really can relate with you, Sunday I had to go to the ER and I was in tears, my back hurt so bad I couldn't even walk without screaming they gave me two pain shots and prescription for Lori tab and I've been out of commission since Sunday until today, woke up feeling better not 100% but good enough to finish a couple of blocks. As I was reading through all the post seems like we have a lot of folks feeling pretty bad and my heart goes out to each and everyone of you! Prayers Said.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:59 AM

Loved the package.... you sure come up with some great ideas...
Old 08-26-2011, 04:02 AM

Linda, I am so sorry for the losses in your family.

Lori, hope you are doing better.

Fay, good to hear that your brother is doing well.

Koko, great package!
Old 08-26-2011, 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer
My brother Denny is doing better. He has been in the hospital 2 weeks and 4 days. He has lost 42 pounds in excess fluid and they drew another liter from his lungs yesterday. Now he is so dehydrated he could not walk. He was able to walk today. Praise the Lord. We still don't know when he will go home. Thank you for your prayers. We know he is living on borrowed time with the L-Vad.
Glad to hear that your Brother is getting better. Prayers going out for a speedy recovery.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I am taking a break from inputing all of the Sept signups in. Thanks to all of you for using new questions. We have 66 signed up so far and I still have 32 more pms to go. Called my Dr's office this morning and talked to her nurse (crying really) they got me in today and she thinks it is a disc problem, changed my medicine added prednisone and set me up with therapy, moist heat kind not the exercise kind. If not better in a few days will do a MRI I guess you have to go through the other steps before ins will OK a MRI. So I am still hanging in there.
Saying prayers for you Lori, I really can relate with you, Sunday I had to go to the ER and I was in tears, my back hurt so bad I couldn't even walk without screaming they gave me two pain shots and prescription for Lori tab and I've been out of commission since Sunday until today, woke up feeling better not 100% but good enough to finish a couple of blocks. As I was reading through all the post seems like we have a lot of folks feeling pretty bad and my heart goes out to each and everyone of you! Prayers Said.
Hope that you get to feeling better! ((((((((hugs))))))))
Old 08-26-2011, 07:01 AM
Power Poster

Donna I think you are number 4 that hurt your back in the last couple of weeks.Hope everyone with boo boo's are feeling better.Sounds like we need a link for the bunch of us that have been hurt.May God watch over all of us. Mary
Old 08-26-2011, 10:05 AM

I appreciate all the sweet comments and prayers for my brother and all the others that are ill or in pain. What a sweet group of caring people.
Old 08-26-2011, 11:46 AM

I think we need to send "good thoughts" and "prayers" to All our injured, hurting and troubled swappers: #1 because we like our fellow swappers and really do care about them, and #2 we need everyone feeling better to play again next month. LOL!
Seriously, hope everyone is feeling or doing better soon!!!
Old 08-26-2011, 12:06 PM

SENDING GOOD Thoughts and Prayers , along with a few big {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}
Originally Posted by sik1010
I think we need to send "good thoughts" and "prayers" to All our injured, hurting and troubled swappers: #1 because we like our fellow swappers and really do care about them, and #2 we need everyone feeling better to play again next month. LOL!
Seriously, hope everyone is feeling or doing better soon!!!
Old 08-26-2011, 02:23 PM

Anyone get their packages today? I haven't heard from anyone yet, I am going to venture the 93 steps to the elevator and go down to check my mail. Don't I sound pitiful?!? But it is good to walk some. Just some days that hallway looks awfully long!