Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED >

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

Old 08-02-2011, 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
You new swappers watch out for Candi!!! She will try to trick you into telling her more than you want to! Forewarned is forearmed
Guilty as charged :oops: I am harmless, however :mrgreen:
Old 08-02-2011, 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
Originally Posted by lauriejo
Wow one is already in the mail! I just got online to get my SP this afternoon. Guess what, she loves . . . FABRIC! Is that a good hint?
That can only be me - I'm the only one on this thread that loves Fabric! :XD: :XD:
Sue, did you forget about me and Mary? We both like fabric too, so I guess it could be only one of us three. We'll see who gets it :thumbup: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-02-2011, 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by soniboo
Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
Ok so I go shopping today for that something special for my SP. I hit all my fav spots to shop......CAN'T find anything...... @#*#@*&%@*. Any other time I can find this particular thing everywhere but just cause I AM looking for it.......so after much frustration and a few other things to add to her pkg I got home and made her something.... :-)
It's gonna be a humm dinger of a pkg so hope she likes it.

Oh and by the way somewhere in the above is a hint about something my SP likes and thats all I'm gonna say about that..
I know! I know! I had to go back and read it a second time but I got the hint! Rats, it's not me :(
Must be dense this morning, I don't get it:x ,haven't finished my cup of tea yet, I should come back to read this later.
Myrna, anyone getting any of your handmade items is a lucky one.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Hers's hoping that this month goes as well as last month! We are off to a great start.
Me too, Lori. You really do a great job organizing this swap. So hopefully, we are making it as easy as possible for you.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21
YAY...Candi's back :) missed you!!
Thanks, Brenda.
Now, where is your package going? Somewhere in Florida, by any chance? Of course I am only asking to check on soniboo;s package :mrgreen: :lol:
Old 08-02-2011, 04:22 AM

Can I just say I totally love Fabric so I really think it is coming to me!!! Canny
Old 08-02-2011, 04:32 AM

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE fabric too,so maybe its me?This is my first swap and I;ve had so much fun reading everything,gotten some good ideas too.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:54 AM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Ok so I go shopping today for that something special for my SP. I hit all my fav spots to shop......CAN'T find anything...... @#*#@*&%@*. Any other time I can find this particular thing everywhere but just cause I AM looking for it.......so after much frustration and a few other things to add to her pkg I got home and made her something.... :-)

Oh and by the way somewhere in the above is a hint about something my SP likes and thats all I'm gonna say about that..
I know! I know! I had to go back and read it a second time but I got the hint! Rats, it's not me :(
:wink: ;-)
Old 08-02-2011, 04:57 AM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Originally Posted by candi

Must be dense this morning, I don't get it:x ,haven't finished my cup of tea yet, I should come back to read this later.
Awe Candi, that is very nice of you to say that, thanks so much. Glad to have you back, sure did miss you last month.... :-D
Old 08-02-2011, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by candi

Not sure, but is the clue in humm dinger?