Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Route 65 Shop Hop - Springfield MO to Harrison AR  Sept 16th & 17th... >

Route 65 Shop Hop - Springfield MO to Harrison AR Sept 16th & 17th...

Route 65 Shop Hop - Springfield MO to Harrison AR Sept 16th & 17th...

Old 08-13-2011, 02:44 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

... Hi everyone.. I just got this info in an email...
Hope to meet some QB members during this hop!!!

Route 65 Shop Hop
~September 16th & 17th 9 am to 6pm

Quilt Sampler, Spfd, MO
Sew Simple, Ozark, MO
Quilts & Quilts, Branson, MO
Fabric & Decor, Branson, MO
McKee Sewing Center, Green Forest, AR
Country Corner, Harrison, AR

25% off Regular Priced Cut Fabric 1/2 yd min cuts

Free Block at each Shop!

$900 in prizes to be given away

Passports are $5. Must have passport for blocks and discounts. Prizes drawn from completed passports.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:05 PM

Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:52 AM

Oh, how I would love to go on your Route 65 Shop Hop. Am familiar with that whole area. Born and raised in North west Arkansas.The town now famous for Tyson's foods.
Old 08-14-2011, 08:48 AM

That is a good one, I have been to the two in Branson and the one in Harrison. Going to Springfield the weekend of the 10th and 11th, so will check out the one in Springfield and since I will be going to Omaha AR that weekend <were DH parents live> I will check out the one in the Ozarks.
To those of you that may go, there are 2 in Harrison, I went to the one on the list but the other one is not too far from it so ask for the directions. I did buy some material at Country Corners, they have a lot of material and do long arm quilting, watched them working on one they had in the frame, their material is fair priced and found just the right material I was looking for on their 50% off rack. Lot of miles in between those shops though.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:03 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Sharon A
That is a good one, I have been to the two in Branson and the one in Harrison. Going to Springfield the weekend of the 10th and 11th, so will check out the one in Springfield and since I will be going to Omaha AR that weekend <were DH parents live> I will check out the one in the Ozarks.
To those of you that may go, there are 2 in Harrison, I went to the one on the list but the other one is not too far from it so ask for the directions. I did buy some material at Country Corners, they have a lot of material and do long arm quilting, watched them working on one they had in the frame, their material is fair priced and found just the right material I was looking for on their 50% off rack. Lot of miles in between those shops though.
Yea its a distance, thats when we stop for lunch!! lol..

.. Whats sad is the ones in Joplin are omitted for obvious reasons.. Heartbreaking...

We are fortunate to still have the one just off of 44- cant remember the name, you can see it driving on 44 coming into Springfield and Block By Block in Carthage..

In springfield there are a few fabric stores:
FM Store on sunshine & freemont
Fabric Outlet on Glenstone
and the normal Hobby lobby, Joannes & michaels
Old 08-14-2011, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon A
In case you don't know, Sew Simple is just a short distance south of Springfield on 65 Hwy. It is located just behind Lambert's, home of the thrown rolls. Chigger and I may do the shop hop. Hope to meet some of you ladies and gents.