Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Calling all machine embroidery ladies >

Calling all machine embroidery ladies

Calling all machine embroidery ladies

Old 08-28-2011, 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by conniescretions
Ebay is also a good place.Just type machine embroidery designs.
whoaaaaaa = I would be VERY careful with that site. People have been making illegal copies of designs and selling them - then both parties being sued. Ask me how I know that one!
Old 08-28-2011, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by Denise
I was looking for something and found this embroidery site list. oh my goodness, i think everysite on the web is listed here. I just took a quick look around, maybe someone here might be interested. www.oocities.org/sewmuchfun/page2.html
I followed up on this site - curious if that was page 2, what was on page 1 - and I got redirected to this - look at all the various info (sew, emb, etc) on this one:
http://web.archive.org/web/20050519034642/http://www.geocities.com/sewmuchfun/page1.html
There is also a neat placement guide in the list for where to place emb on various things.

Marysewfun
Old 08-28-2011, 08:53 AM

I like sewforum and also cute embroidery,they have free ones and designs by cuties are free from the digitizers, really some nice ones. There are so many you could look all day long
Old 08-28-2011, 11:14 AM

Boy,i still waiting to buy a machine that has a USB port.I was going to go look yesterday.Good think i called,i would have driven 45 minutes for nothing.Connie in CO
Old 08-28-2011, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Connie in CO
I can't wait to get my new embroidery machine so i can download patterns.I think it's going to be a BabyLock ellure.
Connie: I have the BabyLock Ellure Plus. You will love it. I have had mine for 3 years now and the stitch is beautiful.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by threads57
I can't wait to get my new embroidery machine so i can download patterns.I think it's going to be a BabyLock ellure.
Connie: I have the BabyLock Ellure Plus. You will love it. I have had mine for 3 years now and the stitch is beautiful.
That's one I'm going to look at when they open after Labor Day.Does yours have the USB port?......And it sews?
Old 08-28-2011, 03:26 PM

http://www.bettysoriginalembroideries.com/

She said her prices will soon be going up, so you may want to check this embroidery site. DARLING birds!
Old 08-28-2011, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by threads57
That's one I'm going to look at when they open after Labor Day.Does yours have the USB port?......And it sews?
My Bernina Artista sews and embroiders beautifully. My dealer is having a sale this weekend.... I wonder if everyone is? I did buy mine gently used. Support is great. I also have a Husky-Viking Designer 1 that my wonderful MIL has parked in my sewing room. I am a very lucky girl. The Viking does beautiful embroidery. Also well used by MIL.

So, if you have a reputable dealer that will guarantee the machine, a used machine may save you money.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:48 AM

Than I decided to try the Floriani Wet n Gone
http://www.rnkdistributing.com/pid-7...et-N-Gone.html
My designs come out looking wonderful.

Thanks for the tip. I will try this since your work is gorgeous.
I have been using the Solvy so maybe that is my problem.

Donna
Old 08-29-2011, 05:37 PM

I digitize my own designs. I have thousands that I have done. Some of mine I have sold for 2.00 each. I have one on Ann the Gran site that's been there for 5 years.
I sew mine out on a test sheet and then go back and redo any errors or something I don't like.
Syl