Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
Hi from a fulltime RV'er >

Hi from a fulltime RV'er

Hi from a fulltime RV'er

Old 09-10-2011, 05:37 PM

welcome from port charlotte, fl. maybe in the winter you will be making it to fl. good luck and enjoy. i would love to do the rv full time but that won't happen. some of them are gorgeous and i think how nice to just pick up and go. sue.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:25 PM

Welcome from South Dakota
Old 09-14-2011, 04:21 AM

Welcome from North Texas. We talked about full time RVing when we bought ours, but, I haven't been able to give up my "space". Maybe next year :)
Old 09-18-2011, 10:21 PM
np3
Power Poster

Welcome from Central California!
Old 09-18-2011, 10:21 PM
np3
Power Poster

Welcome from Central California!
Old 09-19-2011, 12:48 AM

Hello and welcome from Central Texas. Enjoy the QB, it has a lot to offer and you will make lots of quilting friends here.♥♥ I would love to Rv and quilt while on the road not to mention the people we could meet. Welcome....
Old 09-25-2011, 10:02 AM

We have been fulltimer's for 8 years. I started quiling while on the road. Keeping my stash down is the biggest problem. So I keep making scrappy quilts and stip quilts to keep it down. We were a camp host for an off season and I actually used the club house for my sewing area since it wasn't used much. This summer we are close to my mom's and I took over her spare room. Am packing up now and going through everything to organize it. I have two folding tables that adjust three levels. That makes it great for cutting and ironing then lower for sewing.
We are also hoping to be at the Q in January! Were do you usually park?
Love this site - only found it recently!
Old 08-25-2012, 01:23 PM

Hi, I am new to the boards and the first thing I searched for was full time rvers who quilt, we are in the process of getting our house ready for sale and when we come back from wintering in Az this year it will be listed I cant begin to tell you how emotional it is for one thing I love my house plus we are close to Grandkids who are all still small but most of all I love my sewing room I have been quilting for about ten years and I have drawers of fat qtrs, tons of yardage well maybe not tons but enough, three Berninas, and a serger all set up my question is what did you do with all your quilting stuff? I can get alot of fabric in our RV but cant take everything plus my whole house is full of quilts on quilt racks, ladders, etc. how do you store them? I have searched on the internet for quilt storage and machine storage but only come up with things like store at family members homes but everyone has too many toys to store my quilt things. Any ideas would help. Thanks and happy quilting