Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Roaming Rounds >

Roaming Rounds

Roaming Rounds

Old 10-04-2011, 06:30 AM

I think this is going to be a VERY, VERY good group. I also was in the last round robin with Maybe1day and Ladies she does excellent work...glad she is with us again. All of the centers are beautiful and hope they are talkative! Lindy's little marching man is to vocal...he wants tooooo much...I will have to decide for him what it is going to be, but it is easier for me to have more than one idea than to just have to make one choice...I like having more than one option...sometimes I have to do more than one to get the effect I want. Off to the shop! I took the day off.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by Kherrin
I think this is going to be a VERY, VERY good group. I also was in the last round robin with Maybe1day and Ladies she does excellent work...glad she is with us again. All of the centers are beautiful and hope they are talkative! Lindy's little marching man is to vocal...he wants tooooo much...I will have to decide for him what it is going to be, but it is easier for me to have more than one idea than to just have to make one choice...I like having more than one option...sometimes I have to do more than one to get the effect I want. Off to the shop! I took the day off.
Off to the sj
hop, I took the day off??
My little man seems to be having quite an impression on you. Taking the day off to go shopping.
Tsk. Tsk.
A women after my own heart. That's a very Australian thing to do, it's called a "sickie".
We don't want to take our sick leave for something as boring as being sick!!
Glas little amn is playing nice.

:thumbup:
Old 10-04-2011, 02:18 PM

Thank You Kay, your too being too kind :D Lindy it is starting to sound a little like we have just exchanged one errant centre for another between us.

I was busy all weekend working in the kitchen of a craft fair. Am so glad that it is now all over and I can get back to "doing normal" things like quilting, in between helping DH plaster board the house (I can see my sewing room developing before my eyes), tending animals, tending the veggie garden and more quilting :lol:

Kathleen
Old 10-05-2011, 12:55 PM

Maybe1day...you are one busy lady!!! Makes me tired just thinking about it. Our gardening here is beginning to wind down...only fall stuff now...winter is coming...my favorite time of year. The "Little Man" is finally just speaking one language...will finish up this weekend, I hope.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:38 PM

I'm still waiting........Can't wait to see what everyone has been working on.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:25 PM

Your not alone Jodimae, I am still waiting too although I am not in a hurry either as I am still completing the last one.

Life is getting in the way :lol:
Old 10-05-2011, 05:02 PM

Kathleen I'm so sorry. Life has just been so busy and I forgot to ring on Monday. Sitting at work reading this and suddenly remembered. Will try and call on my way home from work tonight.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:28 PM

still waiting on the postman, although i know my 'squishey' if flapping it's arms as fast as it can!! :)
i will get here soon!
i've been 'doodling' ideas on paper using the picture off here to go by for ideas, lets hope it says the same to me when it arrives. i'm sure it will!! :)
Old 10-06-2011, 12:46 AM

I read today an article that said, that typical symptoms of stress for quilters are eating too much chocolate, impulse fabric buying, and driving too fast to quilt stores. Who are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day!

Kathleen
Old 10-06-2011, 04:20 AM

I feel better now that I know that I'm not the only one still waiting....Guess I'm a little anxious.

Kathleen I'm with you, that would be stress relief for me :)