Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Does everyone enjoy this quilting board >

Does everyone enjoy this quilting board

Does everyone enjoy this quilting board

Old 10-15-2011, 11:14 AM

Luv this place! I don't often take the time to comment on everyone's pics of their work but believe me when I say, I can't wait to get into QB for the day just to see what's new. Luv the laughs and all things I have learned just in the short time I have become a member. So if you ladies don't hear from me...believe me, I'm WATCHING YOU!
Old 10-15-2011, 11:17 AM

I really enjoy looking at all the beautiful quilts and quotes and talk. It is almost as if I know some people on the board. I cry when something sad is going on, I pray and rejoice when I hear about little Rainn and think of all the beautiful quilting done by Charisma and others on the board. You are my electric eclectic family. I love you all.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:26 AM

I enjoy it way too much. I would be lost without it.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:47 AM

This Quilting Board is a highlight of each day. I enjoy reading each and every item. I have a lot to leanr, and this certainly helps.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzy Bee
This QB has become part of my life....I feel like everyone here are my friends..!!!!
I second this comment, I just cannot believe how much the sharing and discussions have enriched my life. Thanks to all who have shared themselves thru the QB and if you haven't yet, jump right in we are all friends! :)
Old 10-15-2011, 01:21 PM

Love this board, Thanks Moderators. :D
Old 10-15-2011, 01:57 PM

I love being part of this group. It is by far the nicest website I have ever seen. I feel like these are my extended family & friends and come here every day... sometimes I take breaks to sew.... It is a blessing for me. :)
Old 10-15-2011, 03:13 PM

I love it and am addicted now. Yesterday when I turned my laptop on, the screen was blank, a dark grey. I was so disappointed. After messing with it for awhile without success, I called my daughter. She said to turn it on again and hold down the start key for awhile. To my amazement it came on just like it usually does. She said that it happened to her once and the Geek Squad told her that sometimes it gets hung up and to try this and it worked. I was so happy that I could get on and see what you all were doing.
Old 10-15-2011, 03:37 PM

I really enjoy what everyone has to say on here. I don,t always have the time to comment on each and everyone. Please do not feel offended if I don't respond to all of them but I just do not have the time to do this. ALL the quilts are better than mine!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2011, 04:25 PM

I can't wait for each day to get on the computer. I read and I read. I just love this board. I too, have learned a great deal. I enjoy looking at all your projects and yes, you make me laugh and sometimes cry. It's wonderful. Although we are continents apart, you all make me feel as if I know you so well. God Bless!
Iris