Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Where Is....   questions >

Where Is.... questions

Where Is.... questions

Old 11-03-2011, 07:51 PM

Thanks! It works!
Old 11-03-2011, 08:04 PM

Were are the how to do all this stuff. Cant fine out how you show a picture or any thing. All you do is go around in circlers. You can't find what is posted today all you see is what was a year ago. Why don't they give a how do for all of this?
Old 11-04-2011, 01:58 AM
Power Poster

Go to Profile, then in the margin press General Setting, fill out that form, especially near the bottom it says Defauflt Age Cut off - change it to what you want ( from last day). Don't forget to save your work.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:10 AM
Power Poster

Default Questions and suggestions

First of all I want to say I am getting the hang of new board. I do like the cool look. But I do have questions and suggestion.

First- After I have saved a thread I can't go back to the Whats new area by using the back arrow, I have to click on Whats new and try to find the last thread I am on. Is this a glitch? I hope so.

Second- I some times get kicked off without even noticeing until I try to write a message. Is this a glitch?

Third- I do have the forums I want to look at marked, but in the Whats new area, they are all there. Is this going to be fixed.

Fourth- I have noticed that there could be an old posting, but someone posted today, that will show up in Whats new?
That is a pain. Could we have something that we can click off the individual topics after we read them so we don't get them again.

I also don't see any differences with the pinlk and blue enveopes.

I hope these can be fixed.

Thanks!
Old 11-04-2011, 04:16 AM

I am having this type problem as well. I have just want to set it up to see "todays" list in each category. I don't want to wade through 2009. I have tried to reset setttings; to thread order but nothing is holding or works. I think I am close but I am stuck.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:36 AM
Power Poster

P. S. My emails don't have hyperlinks anymore. Its a pain to copy and paste to read a post. Is this a glitch? I hope it will be fixed soon.

Thanks
Old 11-04-2011, 05:40 AM

Default Thread Display Only

Hi ... as with many of you the change is confusing until we figure it all out. I was wondering if anyone can tell me when they go into the main section to look at everyone's daily posts are you getting messages from way back like years back and not just current? The only way I can get current is to go to the bottom of the page where it says "Thread Display Only" and do the drop down and change the default which is set at 100 days to last day or last 2days in order to get current information. It doesn't stay there I have to reset it everytime I go in for the day. Is there anyway without having to do this manually that it would automatically come up with the most current info? Thank you.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:45 AM

Yes, in fact I just replied to a post from 2006 then after I replied I looked at the date and really felt like an idiot. I edited the post telling the person what I had done.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:59 AM

If you want the most recent posts in date order go to the archive section. Scroll down to the bottom of the page there is a brown bar with "archive" on it. Click that. I found this and it is the only thing I am using now.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:15 AM

I just go to "Home" and the page lists all the categories. I click on the "Main" (where I am now) and it shows a page of postings for today. When I finish with a post, I click "back" which takes me back to the page to select another posting. When I'm finished in Main, I click on Home again to choose another category. Hope this works for you.