Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
New Quilting Board >

New Quilting Board

New Quilting Board

Old 11-20-2011, 06:25 AM

Default New Quilting Board

I used to enjoy opening my email and be able to read comments from everyone and enjoy the new pictures of quilts. I don't enjoy it with this new method. I seem to see the same thing over and over each day.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:00 AM

I was like that to until someone told me about Archives go to the bottom of the page and click on Archive and a new window will pop up click on which ever topic you want to look at the newest ones are at the top and when you go back all posts that you have read will be highlighted. Try it please I was going to leave and now that I have found this way to look at it makes it much more like the old board.............Please try it you will like it I am sure........
Old 11-20-2011, 07:00 AM
Power Poster

I have had my share of ups and downs on this board, but I still read new posts and I still see pictures. What is the problem? Maybe I can help.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:14 AM

I guess some people really do have trouble with change. The posts are all dated and the more recent ones are marked "yesterday" and "today". So just skip ober the others if you're not interested in rereading a post.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:33 AM

I like the new borad and enjoy getting to read everyone's posts. Sorry the change bothers you, but give it a chance, it will grow on you.

Susan
Old 11-20-2011, 08:14 AM
Power Poster

I don't like change either, but figured it was learn the new board or give up something I enjoy very much. And guess what? The more I am on here, the more familiar it feels, and the more I learn. I can do pretty much what I was doing on the old board.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Becky Mc View Post
I was like that to until someone told me about Archives go to the bottom of the page and click on Archive and a new window will pop up click on which ever topic you want to look at the newest ones are at the top and when you go back all posts that you have read will be highlighted. Try it please I was going to leave and now that I have found this way to look at it makes it much more like the old board.............Please try it you will like it I am sure........
I tried it and the next day I went back and everything was as if I hadn't read it...
Old 11-21-2011, 07:27 PM

I am still working on getting used to this new board, but I feel like I lost an old friend.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:21 AM

How do I go back and retreive recipes from the old quilt board??? I did'nt have a chance to write them down. I would like to get them.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:37 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Pam Pottberg View Post
How do I go back and retreive recipes from the old quilt board??? I did'nt have a chance to write them down. I would like to get them.
Did you bookmark them? They should be in you Settings on the left side under subscriptions.