Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Singer Sewing Machine on HSN today >

Singer Sewing Machine on HSN today

Singer Sewing Machine on HSN today

Old 09-13-2012, 06:53 AM

Default Singer Sewing Machine on HSN today

I turned on the TV for a moment while getting ready for work and saw HSN has a Singer computerized sewing machine for $299.95 with free shipping. Didn't have time to watch the whole thing, but it looked like a good buy especially if you need a second machine or one to take to retreats. Also, they have it on easy pay so you pay $74.99 a month for 4 months.

Just thought you guys might like to know.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:03 AM
Power Poster

I bought a Singer Quantum from HSN when they first came available to buy. I have had it for years and not one problem. It sews better decorative stitches then my Bernina. They are showing the E Bosser new die machine that will use most major brands of dies to cut fabric without cranking the machine. If the accuquilt hurts your shoulder check out this machine. you don't need to buy more dies to fit it. I like to watch HSN craft and sewing shows. At least I know about the new items. I'm amazed at how advanced some are.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:10 PM

I don't watch HSN but on Saturday I bought a Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 for $300 and I'm really loving this machine. If it is the same one and someone is looking for a reasonably priced machine with LOTS of stitches and feet, this is the machine to go for! I was able to quilt a queen size quilt with it. It was a 9 patch so I did SITD and then in the blank blocks I did FMQ hearts. The mistakes in it are from the quilter, not the machine! lol
Old 09-14-2012, 05:37 PM

Wishing all who buy Singers the best. The last one I bought is in the case in the shed outback. I only dig it out for the GD's to use on occasion.