Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Hallmark Christmas Channel >

Hallmark Christmas Channel

Hallmark Christmas Channel

Old 12-16-2013, 04:33 PM

Default Hallmark Christmas Channel

Wondering if any u quilters watch the Hallmark Channel during Christmas season, anyway last night on 12/15/2013 they had a movie on called "Let It Snow" they had the most beautiful quits in this movie one on the bed an one on wall I fell in love with the one on the bed mostly. Was done in red and green plaid with this wide white strips and green trees applique down the wide strip, was so pretty. Been all over their channel can't find anything, even joined so I could go on their community board but they never sent e-mail to confirm my joining. Really want a good look at quilts again movie is suppose to be on again the 20th. Anyone have any ideas about how to find more info. on the quilts, can't find anyplace to email them either. Tks. for any help. Hallmark isn't easy to get a respond from. U can email me.

Last edited by wantanaquilt; 12-16-2013 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Left out few words
Old 12-16-2013, 04:38 PM

I can DVR the movie for you and take pictures of it if that would help. . .
Old 12-16-2013, 04:38 PM

I saw the quilts. Most of their 2013 Christmas shows had have quilts in them. I doubt any one at Hallmark will be able to tell you anything. They are probably store purchase. I took photos of all the quilts, I suggest you do the same. The you can figure out the pattern. They were so pretty.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:59 PM

auntpheiggylpn I don't have a DVR tks. anyway. sandyquilts how do u take photos on a TV never done that? show will be on 20th.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by wantanaquilt View Post
auntpheiggylpn I don't have a DVR tks. anyway. sandyquilts how do u take photos on a TV never done that? show will be on 20th.
I have... aim, and press the button. They came out better than I expected. I was photographing sea life to get ideas for art quilts.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:32 PM

The movie is on again this Friday
Old 12-16-2013, 05:55 PM

ok everyone watch it. I saw that movie but cant tell you the pattern. I will check it out and see if I can figure it out.
Old 12-16-2013, 06:00 PM
Power Poster

Do you have an old VCR?? You might want to record the ending credits IF they are readable. Are you a Netflix view. You could rent the DVD. Have you Google the name of the movie. Sometimes there may be all the show cast and crew listed. Going to be like finding a needle in a hay stack. You could see who the set dresser is and Google their name. It is a long shot but sometimes they do work out. Also a clue would be where the film was made. Lots of props and dressing are obtained locally. GOOD LUCK !!!
Old 12-16-2013, 06:27 PM
Gay

curiouser and curiouser - hope someone posts some pics when taken
Old 12-17-2013, 04:03 AM

Default "Hallmark quilts"

I've been watching a lot of Hallmark Christmas movies (and love most of them). One of the newer ones is LET IT SNOW. The setting is at a snow lodge in Maine which has lovely quilts hung on the walls as well as on the beds. The Christmas quilt on Candace Cameron Burre's bed is beautiful. I watch the movie every chance I get just to look for the quilt. Wish I had a button that could freeze the shots of the quilts in the background just to take in the patterns and the colors. Have any of you noticed the quilts in that movie? [I know some of you are watching Hallmark.