Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 12-08-2014, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom View Post
Sorry ladies I received my awesome package from Pat Sturm. I got Mint O' Green mints ( my favorite), licorice, Pepermint squares, Gorgious Purple fabrics, and christmas fabrics. A pin cushion, An Adorible little clipboard with paper, Patterns, Dish towels, and a table runner, a cute hand embroidered kit!Also a delicious candy bar.(Hearshys)
With a little piece of paper with a beutiful pattern on it with a note. I loved my package!! Thank You!!
Sorry, I didnt post sooner been under the weather.
I cant post a picture my camera is not working
If she took a picture maybe she can post it?
But thanks a lot Pat for my Amazing package!
Sorry I didn't take pics but so glad you liked your gifts ! Merry Christmas ! Pat. Sewnsew
Old 12-08-2014, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr View Post
I haven't seen anything from the Elf I sent too yet. I know she got it. She hasn't posted here at all, from what I can tell. Ok, Elf, let's see that package, since I forgot what I sent!
I haven't seen my Santaee post since she signed up. I know she got her package, but I doubt I'll ever hear anything from her. Oh well, I had fun putting it together.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:02 PM

My receivee hadn't posted that she got my package, nor has she posted anything here. I hope she is just busy. I know she's ok, cuz she does post on other threads. I wish she would post here. I will probably pm her in a couple days to make sure all is ok. What lovely boxes everyone has gotten...such alot of fun, getting 2 Xmas's. Teri, you need to come up with a beautiful blue quilt for us to see......
Old 12-08-2014, 02:31 PM

Okay. I did not hear anything from the person I sent to either. I heard from Terri that she had gotten her package, and knew about the opening date and was hoping to see her post something/anything since I continued to sleuth and had seen that she was continuing to post on the QB. (Cricket. Cricket. As my teenagers would say.) Nothing.

So, I went ahead and sent her a PM this morning reminding her that yesterday was opening day (in case she forgot!) and that I would love to know if she liked any of the things I picked out for her. Not because I wanted a pat on the back or recognition even, I just wanted to know if I had "done good" or not. lol

This was my first SS swap and I really had to do some investigative research as my partner was incredibly new, both to the board and to quilting and gave me very little to go on. I tried, just like everyone else, to tailor my gifts to her specifically and just wanted to know that she was happy.

I was so thrilled with my OWN Secret Santa that I wanted to run down the street and tell perfect strangers about how wonderful she was and how she nailed ALL of my likes and personality exactly! LOL

After I PM'd my giftee, she wrote back and explained that she did not have internet at her house and could not post until today. She gave me all of the feedback I had wanted and posted to the thread, too. It may be that your giftee's have extenuating circumstances, too, or just don't know what they should do in a swap. So, if you feel led to do so send them a note.

It can't hurt!
Old 12-08-2014, 02:36 PM

Hopefully here are a couple of photos from my S.S. Quilting dragon.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 12-08-2014, 02:36 PM

I think I will do a pm...just to put the suspense to rest.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:43 PM

That was the first picture I sent. Here is another. Thank you Becky! I love everything, you are very generous.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 12-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501808[/ATTACH]BrendaK outdid herself. I am so jazzed. Woremy scarf to work today and have gotten multiple compliments. My box was filledand I love everything. The box has Crème de Pirouline in dark chocolate, greensnap and store container, Christmas tree table runner (on the table now), softgreen, purple and yellow socks (match my jammies perfect), Christmas note pad,2 rooster hanging dish towels, No Math Quilt Guide, Shear Trouble book,Quilting gloves, gardening gloves, 2 bamboo hot pads (definitely use withCorian counters), Iron Clean clothes, seam ripper, purse holder, pins, blinkingSanta light, purse calendar, note book, lint roller (need with all thecritters), an awesome sewing kit in a tin for my purse, spot remover, 4 fatquarters, and the wonderful scarf. Thank you again BrendaK, you made my day.<o></o>

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501809[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501806[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501810[/ATTACH]
I am so glad you liked the things. I sent you a PM explaining why I was so nervous. I also got me a pair of the same kind of socks and I really like them. The scarf looks pretty on you. Thanks again for your wonderful comments. BrendaK
Old 12-08-2014, 03:41 PM

I have also not seen the person I was secret santa for post about her package, I hope she liked it.
Old 12-08-2014, 04:18 PM

Just got up long enough to let my secret santa know I got my pkg. It is wonderful.Caddy for taking all your sewing tools with you real pretty,,Christmas elf with candy canes,insulated tote bag, ring pin cushion,box of herbal tea,emb.scissors, lavender soap,keepsake sampler book, pretty fabric, and more. My package came from Linda,Wheeling,WV.. Very light headed so will go back to bed. Thank so much.