Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 12-09-2014, 10:43 PM

I got to open my box today from jdmat.... OMG you out did yourself!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
I got 7 (SEVEN!!!!) quilting books one with Mariners Compass that is not paper pieced ! have that one marked already .... Lots of chocolate... had to restrain myself from eating all of it before I got pictures. have gift ideas for several pieces of the fabric....And my cat likes all the goodies too ... she didn'tj want me to put it away so I gave her the envelop the card came in she was happy She's got it in her bed with her ha ha... this definately made Dan's and my day....
Dan is still in the hospital but doing lots better. I was able to come home tonight and get a full nights sleep. I hope that he get good sleep and doesn't worry too much. keep us in your prayers.... I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how to move the pics from my email to here.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:37 AM

Love hearing all the good news!!!!
Old 12-10-2014, 05:07 AM

I've not got to be on much, my sweet husband of 60 years has been so sick and went to be with our Lord on Dec 5th. I want to thank everyone for all the thoughts and prayers for us as we went through this.
I did open my ssanta box from crafty grammy and got fabric and lots of nice things.thank you Barbara for everything.
Old 12-10-2014, 05:38 AM

I just love this wombat, He's beautiful!

Originally Posted by Knitette View Post
I tell you - dementia has set well and truly in!! I called that poor wombat ornament a 'kangaroo' in my 'Thank you' to Quiltaddiction and now I'm calling it a possum! Thank you for my super-cute WOMBAT ornament!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501905[/ATTACH]
Old 12-10-2014, 05:41 AM

Wonderful news...I like "good news stories...have a wonderful 2015

Originally Posted by happynana View Post
crafty1 I am glad you liked your stuff! Hey Ladies-I just got the best Christmas present ever!! Had my follow up mamogram for the year found the lump last Dec. Anyway it was clear!!! So am considered CANCER FREE!
Old 12-10-2014, 05:49 AM

Grammy J, so sorry that you have lost your lifes partner after 60 years! I, too will be facing my first Christmas without mine.We can cry, because they are gone or be happy that we have had them in our lives for so long. God has them in safe keeping for us...be happy.
Old 12-10-2014, 05:49 AM

Grammyj, so very sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you are able to be with family and friends at this time.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by grammyj View Post
I've not got to be on much, my sweet husband of 60 years has been so sick and went to be with our Lord on Dec 5th. I want to thank everyone for all the thoughts and prayers for us as we went through this.
I did open my ssanta box from crafty grammy and got fabric and lots of nice things.thank you Barbara for everything.
Grammyj, I am so sorry that you have suffered such a loss. 60 years of memories is a wonderful thing. Good times and hard times, you went through them together. It will be quite an adjustment for you now that there is an empty spot beside you. Take care of yourself and lean on others (us on the QB, family, friends, God) it will take time.

Praying for you. Deb
Old 12-10-2014, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by grammyj View Post
I'm so sorry, grammyj. {{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}
Old 12-10-2014, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by m-fay View Post
Grammy J, so sorry that you have lost your lifes partner after 60 years! I, too will be facing my first Christmas without mine.We can cry, because they are gone or be happy that we have had them in our lives for so long. God has them in safe keeping for us...be happy.
What a great outlook you have! Will be thinking of you and all the others facing the holidays without their sugnificant others...God Bless!