Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 12-11-2014, 10:29 AM

LOL> This is an adorable picture. Love it.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:41 AM

Thank You Peg! I'm so glad you took some pictures. I have a wonderful camera that stays out all the time to take surprise pictures (mostly of the dog doing something cute or silly). The battery charger was in the drawer under where the camera sits and "was" is the operative word. Of course the battery was dead when I went to take pictures. Hunted all around for the battery charger; I even looked in the camera bag to no avail. There are actually two battery chargers that couldn't be found. I used my iPhone but couldn't get them to post.

I like paper piecing a lot so the book is wonderful; everything is wonderful. I felt very touched with your Mom's apron; what a neat way to honor her. Again, thank you so much Peg for such great gifts.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:56 AM

I'm going to try and post pictures of gifts from s.s. one more time. My s.s. was Dfelker. She did such a nice job. Why is it photos don't show up at times? Can anyone help. Thank you.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by marilyn43 View Post
I'm going to try and post pictures of gifts from s.s. one more time. My s.s. was Dfelker. She did such a nice job. Why is it photos don't show up at times? Can anyone help. Thank you.
Make sure the photo files aren't too large. I always resize mine, making the largest dimension at around 600 pixels.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:33 AM

I have been #undertheweatherSICKSICKSICK and today I finally felt good enough to open my pressie from my Secret Santa. With the joy of having Head Elf at my side while opening she can definitely say I was excited. All I can say is WOW, SheriR out did her self. She must have had an elf on her side as well All the goodies and goodies and fabric. The mooses, deer, elk, fish, owls, the mug rug with my initial on it, hot cocoa with mug of snowmen (I love snowmen) Chocolate, Haribo, the needle kit, 2 homemade bags, WOW, WOW, WOW Alaska Theme, I will some day get there. I am one lucky gal and I thank Sherri from the bottom of my heart. I love Love Love it all.
Attached Thumbnails img_3161%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 12-11-2014, 11:33 AM

Thank you Neesie.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:01 PM

Machel, so glad you're feeling better. Super glad you're pleased with your gifts! It was a joy to gather them. My daughter married an Alaska boy. They named their daughter Aurora....though not after the borealis...after the princess. . Anywhoooo don't over do it and have fun with your gifts.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:36 PM

Finally I am here to up date this thread. My DH passed away on Dec 2nd. We had just celebrated our third anniversary. I opened my SS box that I received from Sewing Santa of Worcester, Ma. Thanks for all the loot. I especially like the Amish Quilt Book. I can ALWAYS use fabric. This was my second year and I loved it. Thanks, Charlene
Old 12-11-2014, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
Dedemac, you bring the homemade fruit cake and I'll go get another bottle of wine! Does your fruitcake contain those weird green jelly-like things? What ARE those things, anyway? I hope you don't mind if I pick them out and set them aside.
No, my fruit cake does not contain either the green or red candied cherries. I make my cake with only real dried fruit. It's not the traditional way to make it but I think it tastes better. Then I soak it in spirits.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by omacookie View Post
Finally I am here to up date this thread. My DH passed away on Dec 2nd. We had just celebrated our third anniversary. I opened my SS box that I received from Sewing Santa of Worcester, Ma. Thanks for all the loot. I especially like the Amish Quilt Book. I can ALWAYS use fabric. This was my second year and I loved it. Thanks, Charlene
So sorry to hear that, Oma. :/ But glad you can be here with this wonderful group and get goodies!