Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
how great is the Missouri Star Quilt Co >

how great is the Missouri Star Quilt Co

how great is the Missouri Star Quilt Co

Old 09-30-2014, 01:33 PM

Default how great is the Missouri Star Quilt Co

I just got this message in my e mail today. How great a company is this. Love them. We just put 500 Quilter’s Cash points in your account. We ran into some shipping delays a couple of months ago that were unacceptable. Our family business went through some growing pains (and I’m not just talking about my waistline , but we’re now happily in our new warehouse with more friendly faces to ship your orders. We really, really don’t want you to remember us for this slow shipping times, so we thought you might like some Quilter’s Cash towards your next order. We think we’ve improved the experience a lot. Let us know how it goes, and thanks so much for your continued support.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:09 PM
Banned

I just got the same message. I've only bought from them twice so so yes I think they're wonderful people.

Cari
Old 09-30-2014, 03:03 PM

Got the same message today. I buy frequently from MSQC & have never been disappointed.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:09 PM

I admit, I did find them slow on my last order (compared to other vendors I order from), and had to send an email, making sure the order had been processed properly. It's good to know they have made some adjustments. They seem like the funnest people.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:44 PM

I love them too. Great company.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:45 PM

I got the message, also. What a pleasant surprise. They are a great family and a great business. I order quite often from them and am always very happy with their service.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:10 PM

I, too, love doing business with Missouri Star Quilt Company. Usually, I am in no hurry for the things I order from them so the fact that they were sometimes slow never bothered me. If I needed something in a hurry, I ordered from one of the sites that ships the day the order is placed. The first thing I do on Friday morning is to watch Jenny's video. Those videos have made me purchase more fabric and precuts from MSQC.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:24 PM

I also got that message. I ordered a few things but didn't notice a delay at all. I think they are a great company and some of their e-mails are very funny. They deserve all the success they are enjoying and are certainly paying their customers back for their business. I would love to go to a retreat there, but doubt that I will get to since it is quite a distance from Michigan.
Sue
Old 09-30-2014, 06:40 PM

Ditto here, and ditto on the same thoughts. I order from them about once a month or so and hadn't experienced any delays with my order, but dang that was just a nice thing to do.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:55 PM

Location: Winter/South Florida;Summer/anywhere & everywhere North

I got the same message too. But I buy from them quite frequently. Opps! Did I just say that?? Glad to know they've credited most all their customers equally. I was curious.