Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 11-24-2014, 08:45 AM

Hitting the post office today myself! yahoo! yippee! slow but still better than late. My big clue is my partner loves darker reds... that is it. big clue. I know.. wear yourself out wondering if you put THAT hint in a post to me.. secrets secrets! I hope your thinking about mailing soon. The post office is dreadfully busy this time of year and things that normally take 3 days can take 10 or longer. I know don't you wish you could be delayed like that at work and everyone would say.. oh dear well its the holidays? not so lucky most of you for sure. Things that have to get done get done. Like quilting! I hope your thinking about the next mug rug swap in Jan. short turn around fun swap thinking Valentines which is always a treat... I love holidays darned I love them. And valentines remind me of glitter and adorable cards and well sucker... yes yes I am. Its such a pretty holiday and filled with love. That is a good deal for me!
Old 11-24-2014, 09:33 AM

Elisabrat I just mailed out my pkg . I love the idea of a Valentine's mug rug swap! My wheels are already turning! hee hee I'm glad you are feeling well enough to be on here it is so good to hear from you! I hope you are taking it easy!

I want to stop in here today and give everyone here a great big hug! You all are a bunch of well deserving people and I love being in this group and on this board!
Old 11-24-2014, 10:51 AM

Elisabrat, glad to see that you are able to be out and about. Good for you! To all of you in need of prayerful thoughts, I am sending mine. Lots of big big hugs to all.
I haven't received my mr swap yet but it's okay. I know it will get here sooner or later and at least I don't have to get it,then hide it, then forget where I hid it!
I know that mine has been delivered and my person has it in her hot little hands. Hope she likes what I sent.
I think that instead of quilting today, I am going to start a knitting project for my youngest.
Have a good day everyone!
Old 11-24-2014, 11:13 AM

I received my mug rug package. It is propped where I can watch it Until opening day!

Mine should go out by Wed.
Old 11-24-2014, 11:17 AM

I just posted sign-ups for the December Pincushion & Needlecase swap. This should be a really great swap. Everyone please join in!!!

DECEMBER Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Sign-ups close on December 1st.
Old 11-24-2014, 11:19 AM

Mailed my package out Friday...someone here won't be expecting it!
Old 11-24-2014, 12:27 PM

Yipppee! My package came today!! No, I wont open it until Dec 15, but I cant tell you how excited it made me when my husband came back from the mail box. Thank you, thank you KL! How sweet of you to get it here so soon, totally unexpected since we just got here Saturday evening. I know I will absolutely love it.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:07 PM

I just received a package from Ralston, WY. It doesn't say mug rug swap on it but I am assuming that's what it is. If it isn't please let me know. I'll be more than happy to open it now.
Old 11-24-2014, 02:04 PM

Brat -- good to see you posting again. Sorry you've had such a time of it.

I've finished piecing the MR, and tomorrow will sandwich and bind it. I'm on schedule for mailing on Friday.
Old 11-24-2014, 04:25 PM
Power Poster

Karen, what happened to the snow??/ It stopped snowing, where did it go?