Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 11-23-2014, 04:44 AM

I mailed my mug rugs yesterday. They should be received on Monday. One is going north of me and one is going south. (hehe you can't go too much further south). I wonder if she can guess who it is. Now you have to wait for a couple weeks before you can open it.
Old 11-23-2014, 08:09 AM

Good morning sunshines! I hope all of you are doing well as you can be. Its a lovely cold day here in Wyoming looks like rain but I am ok with rain. boy that sure beats SNOW! we are expecting a large artic snow storm on Wed maybe as early as Tues evening. it can take its time as far as I am concerned. I am so thankful my dh can gift me his arm to the car so I don't slip and fall and he lifts me up into the truck so I can get in easily. otherwise.. I would be standing on the door step thinking.. well I almost got to the car! phew.

I really wanted to emphasize to all of you that its the GIFT that counts. You tried. Its not perfect. Its holding a MUG or glass and maybe some cookies not put out for the president to approve or disapprove. Its a present made with love. That my friends is what this is all about. Please remember this when making AND when receiving. If you want perfect please go to Neiman Marcus and order a thing or two. Then you can guarantee perfection.. at a high price. Here we are friends. We share with others who love what we love. That alone is a huge gift. Not preaching but just saying... keep things all in mind when you get your package and be gracious when you write your note of thanks to your secret pal and post I will not tolerate any BAD postings. If you have really bad news, write me then I will see what I can do. Do not post it. Please! ok be happy be peaceful and enjoy your wonderful day.
Old 11-23-2014, 08:14 AM

oh yes prayers to those who are in need of it also from me. For Jacie you can count on belief. If you believe hard enough and its Gods wishes things will go in the right direction. I am doing that right now. To the knee redo: I know my brother in law had a total knee replacement, had 2 months of real down time and now 12 years later he is doing so good walking to work in SF (lots of hills) and he is a mechanic so he has to kneel and bend all the time. So I know your surgery will be painful (sorry) but worth it. The exchange for time off on disability is worth it years down the road. don't discount the value of this surgery at all. its worth it. I hope I didn't miss anyones troubles as I am sure there are more. We all have a suitcase full of troubles in our closet its just who we chose to share them with that makes them stand out. No one has more troubles or worse troubles than the one who has to carry them. We do it because the other choice is not such a good one. May you all be blessed with less in your own suitcase. I pray for this every single day.
Old 11-23-2014, 09:38 AM
Power Poster

Karen, I'm north of you!!!! way north LI NY.Is it me?????

Brat, glad you're up and about. feel better.
Old 11-23-2014, 11:43 AM

Sorry, Lynnie, not you...just a smidgen south of you.
Old 11-23-2014, 11:46 AM

Brat it is so good to hear from you! Hugs and prayers still!
Old 11-23-2014, 12:06 PM

Hello All Swappers!
We arrived here in Florida last night. Always so much to do getting in the groceries and putting things away. I sent my tracking # to Linda so she can see my SP has received her package. Yay! My part is done and I will let you know when I get mine from my dear pal whoever she is.
Good healing thoughts to all who need them. Sandra
Old 11-23-2014, 12:28 PM
Power Poster

Aweeeee, Karen, I was hoping. So do you mean NJ??? are you sure it wasn't mea and you were just teasing??
Old 11-23-2014, 07:54 PM

Been off the grid for the last 11 days..,so much news to catch up on...not all of it good...Jackie and brat, hang in there! Prayers sent over you both. Take care of yourselves. Will mail my package tomorrow- did not want to mail too early..as I have been told my sp is a 'peeker'...hmmmmmm
Old 11-23-2014, 08:44 PM

going to get my MR in the mail tomorrow. I know you will like it.