Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 10-22-2014, 07:08 AM

I can't remember if I've posted anything here or not. I love all fabrics and colors as long as they aren't pastel. Love Kaffe, batiks, civil war and even 30 reproductions (don't mind pastel there) my sewing room is teal and tan, the rest of my home is eclectic lodge (fall colors) Love coffee, hot cocoa and tolerate tea.
It feels so weird to write all of this, it feels very Me, Me, Me! But, didn't want my sender to have nothing to work with.
Happy quilting everyone!
Old 10-22-2014, 08:54 AM

to the quilter who posted they were off for a bike ride and only .6 miles from their 30 lb weight loss goal.. HIGH FIVE! Do the boogie dance! wowsa. You get a nice shiny apple after all that hard work no candy for you. not even one. its so wonderful to get down to what your hoping for and too darned easy to go back up to .. my spot. I am so very happy for you!

Teresa, ok your house is so incredibly traditional what do you do with the kaffe fabric? I love him too its so happy but well in my beige cranberry and green livingroom with hints of gold where does it fit? my big splurge is seasonal décor. I put runners for every season and holiday on my coffee table. does it match? do I care? nooooo.

I think fabric is the best gift ever. I am serious that with quilters how can you go wrong? even if you have sooo much you need just one more. I know it. it happens here too. I say no more. I have plenty. three bookshelves for fabric, two are yards and one is f4 or smaller. that is enough for anyone. except.. oh how pretty is that one! oh heck just a 1/4 yard is not much or half I will stop there for sure. but then there is.. yup. while diets might be good for the body and soul FABRIC IS GOOD FOR EVERYTHING. ok I said it. its true too.

my partner is a quilter. a female and has a happy attitude about being both. is it you???
Old 10-22-2014, 09:18 AM
Power Poster

Ronda----thanks for that site, cute little kitty. can make a few things out of him, a purse, a needle case,a thimble holder.
I use my mug rug from another swap all the time. My dh has one too to use on the LR table.
My kitty has one also for her one water bowl. (she has 2 water fountains and 2 water bowls, well one is a glass) all this in a 2 br condo. she's spoiled.)
still no word from my SP
Old 10-22-2014, 09:31 AM

But Caroline, milk chocolate is not good for your health like that WONDERFUL dark chocolate. Why, you might even be able to take the purchase price of dark chocolate off your taxes as a medical expense (although I am sure THAT tax return would be questioned - ha ha) - it is so good for blood pressure and depression when your quilt bindings don't turn out the way you want them to do !

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj View Post
Hi Guys,

just in case my sender needs any info about me....

I love coffee... Love Cadburys Hot Chocolate.... Love everything really (except dark chocolate... Why do they make that stuff when they can make lovely milk chocolate?)

hugs

Caroline
Old 10-22-2014, 09:35 AM
Power Poster

Rennie----I double that thought.
what about the chocolate wine???
Old 10-22-2014, 09:41 AM

Lynnie, can't really address wine as I do not drink it - it does not like me. But it can't possibly be bad if it is dark chocolate wine, right? !

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
Rennie----I double that thought.
what about the chocolate wine???
Old 10-22-2014, 09:44 AM

Something I'm putting in with my Mug Rug...heeheehee
Attached Thumbnails decals.jpg  
Old 10-22-2014, 10:43 AM

Brat,
Kaffee is great for a splish splash of color here and there. I love vibrant <3
Old 10-22-2014, 11:06 AM

My SP likes Batik Fabrics
Old 10-22-2014, 11:13 AM
Power Poster

I love bright colors. it can never be too bright. I don't ever need sunglasses for a quilt. Oh, and don't get me started on glow in the dark. I made a series of 55 kids quilts, twin or bigger, and each one had a glow in the dark piece on it.
I donated them all to a hospital.
Batiks are great too.
Heck I love it all candy teas fabrics, I'm game for anything. I do love my kitties though!
love those little quilting queen cards!!!