Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
HandiQuilter Fusion >

HandiQuilter Fusion

HandiQuilter Fusion

Old 05-18-2015, 03:13 PM

Default HandiQuilter Fusion

I am having trouble with my Fusion going out of time. Does anyone else have this problem?
Old 05-18-2015, 05:03 PM

If it's skipping stitches, you may need to lower your presser foot. We had one customer who thought her timing was going out all the time, and it ended up being the presser foot was too high. You should only be able to slide a business card under the presser foot when it's at it's lowest point.
Old 05-19-2015, 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by quiltedsunshine View Post
If it's skipping stitches, you may need to lower your presser foot. We had one customer who thought her timing was going out all the time, and it ended up being the presser foot was too high. You should only be able to slide a business card under the presser foot when it's at it's lowest point.
The first three times the timing went out it was so bad the needle wouldn't even go down. This time it is skipping stitches. In an area about 7 X 7 inches it will have 5-6 skipped stitches using a medium size stipple. The skipped stitches range from 1/2 inch to about 3 inches with most being 1 1/2 to 2 inches. I tried placing a business card under the pressure foot and when I lower the foot it actually seems to be pushing down on the card.