Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST >

Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

Old 12-06-2015, 07:01 PM

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU KLAWS for the wonderful jamm packed secret santa box.... I love everything!!!
Was fun opening and being surprised.. The cat helped too!!! :-)
Old 12-06-2015, 07:04 PM

Charlie's Dad you did great!!!!
I just opened my package I had an open house and just got home so was thrilled when I saw all the fat quarters and the moda charm pak along with some wonderful handmade items from your wife June Billie. It is all wonderful! The calendar is needed as I was writing everything on the blank pages at the end of the one I have so now to transfer all of it. The post it's, the candies, all of it I thank you for... I love that you are starting to sew, I think it is great! Merry Christmas and bless you this season
Old 12-06-2015, 07:21 PM

Remember to send your person a pm thanking them!!!!
Old 12-06-2015, 07:22 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537364[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]537365[/ATTACH]Look at all the lovely gifts I received from My Moose 2. I received nautical fabric squares and button, made by grandma labels, a straight pin assortment,some very pretty Jody Coyote earrings, A hallmark ornament called cookies and cocoa for Santa, a fabric kit to make a Laurel wreath,some boys I spy charm squares and some other charm sqaures, a half apron, a lite flashing bulb necklace,pattern for banana mittens,pattern for a bag,a girls skirt pattern, some quilt patterns, moose buttons, a small tin and a moose kitchen towel.Thank you so much Elizabeth. Everything is wonderful!! Everyone is getting such great packages.
Attached Thumbnails 1206151915-1-.jpg   1206151917.jpg  
Old 12-06-2015, 07:22 PM

I received the most wonderful Santa package from Cuppy. She sent a beautiful heart Santa ornament for my collection, a neat pin cushion made in a measuring cup, honey bun roll which I can definitely use, 4 fat quarters, good smelling body lotion, 2 Christmas potholders, glue stick, a notebook covered with batik fabric (love batik) and some of my favorite candy. Thank you so much Carolyn. I love everything!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537367[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails secret-santa-swap-cuppy.jpg  
Old 12-06-2015, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by ljs317 View Post
I'm here I'm here I'm late but I made it.

Thank you thank you thank you to Sonja aka soniboo. You put together the most perfect secret Santa gift box.

My gift included candy canes, candy puffs, cashews, a box of hot chocolate, skittles, frosty nerds,and cake top candy. That's just the food gifts . Yummy
She also gave me book titled 100 pretty little projects, four Christmas fat quarters, two fabric pouches, a sweet little zippered pouch, a new rotary blade package of five, package of Tonga treats, Dresden template, clover clips, a snoopy note pad and a sweet little puzzle. Also a huge piece of lecien " merry taupe" fabric, a charm pack in white and one " perfectly seasoned" charm pack. Whew that was a lot of typing to get it all in. She was so generous and everything makes my secret Santa perfect in every way.

Oh and one more thing..... The sweetest bag of BABY LIMA BEANS!!!!!! Perfectly perfect gift!!! Thank you , thank you, and thank you again, I love it all.
You're so welcome Lisa. With your SS information & also reading your past posts I got lots of ideas & tried to get you things you wanted & liked. I enjoyed being your Secret Santa & hope you have lots of happy sewing!
Old 12-06-2015, 07:36 PM

SONIBOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sent you a PM!!! I NEED YOU!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2015, 07:38 PM
Banned

I did that LONG before I posted pictures.

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Remember to send your person a pm thanking them!!!!
Old 12-06-2015, 07:51 PM

@
So, tomorrow is my birthday.
I'm going to celebrate it by delivering a Secret Santa package to someone who had a person flake out on them. I don't have to drive far and I know it'll be a nice drive.
Soooo.........Who is it? Does anyone know? Am I going to be passing by your house and snatching that SS package that you already received? Hmmm.........
Happy birthday tomorrow, Terri! Have a wonderful day
Old 12-06-2015, 07:52 PM

SONIBOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sent you a PM!!! I NEED YOU!!!!!!
It's sure nice to be needed! Got it Terri!