Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST >

Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

Old 12-06-2015, 07:52 PM

You welcome..... If you would take a photo, I forgot before I had it taped shut and at Post Office. I will have to open mine tomorrow, not home yet and it will be late.

Robinlee

Originally Posted by sewnsew View Post
A very big thank you to my Secret Santa, Robin Pladson. (Robinlee?) You sent me so many wonderful gifts---A jelly roll in my favorite blues, a beautifully embroidered table topper that I plan on using tonight, a cardinal pattern (cardinals are very special to me !!), a Santa mug rug that I bet you made, 5 FQ, Christmas tree ornaments and lots of sewing supplies ! Everything is wonderful and I appreciate all of it. Thank you again for being so generous. I hope you have a Merry Christmas ! Pat sewnsew
Old 12-06-2015, 07:53 PM

Such lovely gifts this year, still looking to see if my ss likes her box. Just got back from bible study so have lots to catch up on.
Old 12-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Everybody got such lovely gifts. So much joy and happiness being sent around members of this board, makes me feel super happy. Hope my SS partner liked her package. I am wishing her and everyone else a happy holiday and super good new year.
Old 12-06-2015, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Remember to send your person a pm thanking them!!!!
Done that right away.....don't think she's been on.
Also Glad you liked your gifts b_zang. I wish I could have done more, but had been bed ridden with the flu for a month...Slowly still getting back on my feet......
Old 12-06-2015, 08:48 PM

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY tlrnhi
Old 12-06-2015, 08:53 PM

Thanks and Happy Birthday to Terrie
Blondslave, I forgot to send 4 fQ so will mail them
Thank you to Pat from Marysville, Mi. All the SS items are great, Love the box and newspaper.
Am late to pen SS box cause today was Christmas concert at church and sisters birthday
Old 12-06-2015, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Dedemac View Post
Such lovely gifts this year, still looking to see if my ss likes her box. Just got back from bible study so have lots to catch up on.
She LOVES her box!

Dede sent the most beautiful reversible table runner that I absolutely love & also a little holder that's so sweet! She sent me five of the cutest holiday novelty fat quarters & also four in different designs & shades of pink that I'll really enjoy sewing with, a Wonder Clips Wrist Cushion I didn't have & a package of Wonder Clips, a Machine Needle Organizer I also didn't have, Emery boards & an adorable Panda Bear nail brush, a Quilter's Needle Compact with 30 quilting needles I'll use & didn't have, safety pins, a tape measure & the sweetest little terracotta clay pot with a "Christmas Tree To Be" Grow Kit. I'm hoping to someday have it as a big tree. Also a mystery book "The Cat Who Went Bananas", can't wait to start it. Some items were wrapped & lots of different chocolates were scattered throughout the box. I love it all, can use it all & thank you again for my wonderful package, Dede!
Old 12-06-2015, 10:02 PM

I'm so sorry to my secret Santa sender. I left for a 8 day trip out of country and just got back home (2300). I will open my package tomorrow and hopefully post pics. I just want to have a good nights sleep and enjoy opening tomorrow am. It will seem like Christmas morning.

I hope everyone one one had a great opening day!!!! Good night.😔
Old 12-06-2015, 10:29 PM

Smile

We just got home and open my SS package. I am overwhelmed with all the thing I received from djmat Thank you so much. 2 CD's, 3 Panels, Mini Quilts Book, 16 FQ , Gingher Knife Edge Appl. Scissors, Candy, nuts, beads, Christmas tree 3 ornaments, thread, black clutch wallet, needle bag. Hope I didn't forget anything but if I did here is pictures of everything.
Attached Thumbnails 20151207_161220.jpg   20151207_161227.jpg   20151207_161237.jpg  
Old 12-06-2015, 10:30 PM

hello all i have had a moment I was so excited when i opened my box i lost the card after i read it i have gone thru my trash i cant find it at all so i want to say thank you so very much i loved it all the trinket box is sitting almost empty i put the things away and have used the pins today. thanks again