Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST >

Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

Old 12-07-2015, 07:31 AM

Default Secret Santa

Regarding my secret Santa gift. I'm sorry I didn't get on the board yesterday and open my gift when the other did. I had company and I forgot. I want to thank my Santa Elien from Scotland for all my goodies, what a packed envelope of stuff. The fat quarters were lovely, the thread, the clips, the pattern, the gift for my Isabella(which she hasn't gotten yet) and the list goes on and on. I really got a nice gift. Thank you again. I love the brooch and will wear it.

Reginalovesfabric
Old 12-07-2015, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Jan Rutherford View Post
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU KLAWS for the wonderful jamm packed secret santa box.... I love everything!!!
Was fun opening and being surprised.. The cat helped too!!! :-)
You are so welcome Jan. I'm sorry but I forgot to take pictures before sending and I know you don't have a camera.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:08 AM

Happy Birthday Terri! I'm also a December baby. I was born on New Year's Eve. Whew! Made it just in time.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by reginalovesfabric View Post
Regarding my secret Santa gift. I'm sorry I didn't get on the board yesterday and open my gift when the other did. I had company and I forgot. I want to thank my Santa Elien from Scotland for all my goodies, what a packed envelope of stuff. The fat quarters were lovely, the thread, the clips, the pattern, the gift for my Isabella(which she hasn't gotten yet) and the list goes on and on. I really got a nice gift. Thank you again. I love the brooch and will wear it.

Reginalovesfabric
I'm glad you liked it. I took photos for you. I forgot to say that the sweets (candies) are mini 'Lucky Tatties'. 'Tattie' is Scottish slang for 'potato'. When I was a child they were bigger and had a small plastic toy - probably 'lucky' that you didn't choke to death, lol.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537422[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]537423[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]537424[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg  

Last edited by Knitette; 12-07-2015 at 10:47 AM.
Old 12-07-2015, 12:00 PM

Here is the package I received from Quilty-dragon. Thank you so very much for everything, I knew when I was opening it thqt it had go be someone who knew me. Everything in the package is something that I like and I really apprecaite it all. the angel I dont think I have but since we are moving and everything is still a mess and in boxes I can not really tell you. I have a list of my angels but they are on the desktop and its not hooked up yet.
Trying to load pics with ipad and it just wont go. Will load as soon as i can
Old 12-07-2015, 12:26 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS TERRI!! I hope you have a great day.

Old 12-07-2015, 12:30 PM

Have to share with you the wonderful package I got from my first-time Secret Santa, momoftana/Chris. So many goodies. First the non-quilty stuff: Two products from Chris' home state of Florida -- rice for my carb fix and sugar for the shortbread cookies yet-to-be baked. Yummy chocolate and almonds and peppermint and cookies to satisfy my sweet tooth and munchie cravings. Handy mini containers of Vaseline and Nivea, perfect for my travel bag, and some always needed emery boards. A lovely journal and a book of sudoku puzzles (to tax my brain! ).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537435[/ATTACH]

And for the awesome quilty stuff: Four lovely Florida-esque FQs and a bright-colored jelly roll (always need more fabric!); a magnetic pin holder along with a package of glass-head pins; a spool of Aurifil thread; 20 Wonder Clips; a packet of jumbo rick rack; needles -- machine, applique, and embroidery; floss bobbins; and a 5" Gingher scissors.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537436[/ATTACH]

Thank you Chris! I am so happy with my treasures. Christmas really did come early!

Happy Birthday Terri, and thank you for hosting this fun swap. I hope I can do it again next year!
Attached Thumbnails 102_0832.jpg   102_0833.jpg  

Last edited by Evie; 12-07-2015 at 12:34 PM.
Old 12-07-2015, 12:37 PM

Happy Birthday Terri. Thanks for hosting this fun swap. Looking forward to doing it again next year!
Old 12-07-2015, 01:38 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537437[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]537438[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]537440[/ATTACH]Thanks you Kathym from Minnesota. I love everything you sent especially the notebook and magnetic bowl. I can tell you put a lot of thought and time on my gifts. I really appreciate it and LOVE everything. I will have to do a little research to find out you QB ID
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg  
Old 12-07-2015, 01:43 PM

Thank you for the birthday wishes.
I had a great day.
Took a nice ride to deliver a Secret Santa package.
Hoping that she got it. I did make sure that the address I was at was indeed the correct address and that she lived there. The boy that took the package said he'd put it in her room. I hope she likes what I got her. Had to hurry and shop and get there and come back home in time for birthday dinner.