Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
A Bevy of My Minis..... >

A Bevy of My Minis.....

A Bevy of My Minis.....

Old 10-22-2009, 04:54 PM

I just loved looking at all your minis. I've had to take a break from sewing due to some on line courses, but can anybody tell me where I can find the "way" to do the Pineapple Passion???? I still look everyday, just to take a break from "the books"...
Old 10-22-2009, 08:41 PM

Beautiful little quilts!
Old 10-22-2009, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by thequilterslink
Your mini quilts are just fantastic, i am always amazed when i see them, i think 3 1/2" squares are tiny LOL. Keep up the fantastic work and the keep sending pics, they are great.
Thank you, quilterslink! Yes, they are tiny, most between 2"-3" and yes I will be posting more pics as lots of you love seeing the minis! Sometimes we even make big quilts from them! They are fun to do!
Old 10-22-2009, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
wow, no wonder you call yourself, scrap lover. I call myself impressed :wink:
You're a sweetheart! Yes, and I am always N2 something! Can't get enough of the scraps! Thank you so much for your kindness!
Old 10-22-2009, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Sheree from Chicago
Beautiful little quilts!
Thank you, Sheree from Chicago! It's so nice of you to say! :lol: :lol:
Old 10-22-2009, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by rannyof3
I just loved looking at all your minis. I've had to take a break from sewing due to some on line courses, but can anybody tell me where I can find the "way" to do the Pineapple Passion???? I still look everyday, just to take a break from "the books"...
Thank you for enjoying my minis and looking. It's great having a break from studies for you to come and see all the great stuff here! I'll be glad to help you with the P. Passion pattern. If I don't find a link with good instructions, I'll pm you and teach you paper piecing if you don't know how. I'm sure quilting.about.com has a pattern and/or instructions, E.quilt and Quilter's Cache surely must. I just draw up my own patterns to the size I want. I'll pm you with the instructions. Thanks so much! :-) :lol: :roll:
Old 10-22-2009, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by n2scraplvr
Originally Posted by rannyof3
Thank you for enjoying my minis and looking. It's great having a break from studies for you to come and see all the great stuff here! I'll be glad to help you with the P. Passion pattern. If I don't find a link with good instructions, I'll pm you and teach you paper piecing if you don't know how. I'm sure quilting.about.com has a pattern and/or instructions, E.quilt and Quilter's Cache surely must. I just draw up my own patterns to the size I want. I'll pm you with the instructions. Thanks so much! :-) :lol: :roll:
Ranny, I just did a search for you and you can find a pattern @ equilters.com; scroll down 1/3 of the page. Right under "signature and memory blocks" you'll see the info. Click on "free quilting pattern blocks - log cabin and pineapple." They have a 4" pineapple bl. pattern. That's a good size for you to start off on - not too big and def. not too small. I post the info here instead of PM'ng you so others can check this site out also who may want a pattern. Good luck on doing your block. Let me know how it goes. Will be anxious to see how you do. Good luck also w/your studies! Thanks again!
:lol: :-) :lol:
Old 10-23-2009, 01:17 AM
k3n
Power Poster

How did I miss these? MY bad! :? These are outstandingly beautiful! Small and perfectly formed. :D I've only recently learned to PP and I have to give some of these mini patterns a try. My scrap bin is calling to me! :D
Old 10-23-2009, 06:42 AM
Banned

Hi n2scraplvr,
Your mini's are beautiful !!!!!!!
Do you by chance happen it have a pattern for the green heart mini, that you would like to share with me?
I bought a table runner from Nancy's Notion's a long time a go and it was in the same design but it was just the fabric. No picture, no instructions, just the fabric. I have looked through all of my old catalogs, looking for a picture of it and can't find one anywhere, but once I seen your green hearts mini quilt, I knew that was the pattern. The table runner was done all in Purples-which I LOVE!!!
Thanx You so much and keep up the GREAT work you do.
Bev
[email protected]
Old 10-23-2009, 06:53 AM

THANK YOU !!! I found the site and am trying to pull up the pattern. I'm cheating by being on here this morning as I have homework, but can't stay away. I really admire you minis. Since i have a LOT of WIP, maybe I can switch and do mini's and actually finish something. LOL. Hopefully, in January, after I finish classes, I can get back to my machine....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. You QUILTERS keep me going and make every day GREAT...