Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Just another slew of minis..... >

Just another slew of minis.....

Just another slew of minis.....

Old 10-27-2009, 06:44 PM
Power Poster

Fantastic pics....love your work and the colours are beautiful....very sweet hearts too, entirely appropriate to post the pics on the same thread. Love and quilting go together.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:27 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by earthwalker
Fantastic pics....love your work and the colours are beautiful....very sweet hearts too, entirely appropriate to post the pics on the same thread. Love and quilting go together.
Thanks for the approval on the hearts. I posted them because we were talking about other fabrics than cotton. I am fabric challenged when it comes to anything other than cotton!! LOL LOL But I had worked with velveteen on the hearts so I wanted to show N2scraplver my hearts. I try not to highjack anyone's thread but it does happen occasionally accidently. I just didn't want to offend.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:30 PM
Power Poster

n2scraplvr Do you have more pics to show sometime soon? You said this was stuff you did long ago. Just wondered if there were going to be more hhmmmm????? I will have to go see what you have posted of the work you do now.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:37 PM

I laugh every time I see your name and catch myself accidentally saying there's hun nib again!! haha . Love your name, that's so cute, the first letters of your last name and first of your first so you should change it to hunniB! It makes sense now since you explained it so I'll be saying there's hunni Bee again!LOL :wink: :lol: :-o :-) :wink:
Old 10-27-2009, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by earthwalker
Thanks so much earthwalker! Sure do appreciate the nice comments and compliments! Met a girl from Perth this summer - we were emailing for awhile. Yes, the hearts aren't mine but yes, they do go hand in hand with quilting! Thanks again for your sweet words! Much appreciated! :lol: :-) :wink: :roll:
Old 10-27-2009, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
n2scraplvr Do you have more pics to show sometime soon? You said this was stuff you did long ago. Just wondered if there were going to be more hhmmmm????? I will have to go see what you have posted of the work you do now.
Not really. I posted one today of a quilt I did yesterday. I have lots of minis left over from the shops I had my things in but don't think I'll be showing any more things of yesteryear; just newbies from here on out. :lol: :roll: :roll: