Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests
Jen Kingwell blocks and finished quilts >

Jen Kingwell blocks and finished quilts

Jen Kingwell blocks and finished quilts

Old 12-26-2022, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Anael View Post
Because I finished an UFO (a small one but still an UFO LOL) I allowed myself to start a new quilt.
Here is the start of Boho Heart.
Anael, very pretty colors you are using. I love this pattern.
Old 12-26-2022, 10:53 PM

Thanks Judith! I can't believe I started Boho that long ago!!!! Didn't add much blocks to it. Life got in the way big time
Old 12-27-2022, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Anael View Post
Thanks Judith! I can't believe I started Boho that long ago!!!! Didn't add much blocks to it. Life got in the way big time
Life does tend to do that sometimes. I haven't done much quilting the last year. Motivation has been a real struggle. But, I am working on finding it. I love your Boho Heart colors. I love the pattern. But, it is not one i will start anytime soon. I have way to many to finish before I can even think about starting something else. But, I think I will start a list of quilts I would like to do in the future. I need to bring my quilting down to start a quilt, finish said quilt. I will get more accomplished that way. And, it wont be so overwhelming.
Old 12-27-2022, 11:07 AM

Reported both posts from Ligabet.
Old 12-27-2022, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
Life does tend to do that sometimes. I haven't done much quilting the last year. Motivation has been a real struggle. But, I am working on finding it. I love your Boho Heart colors. I love the pattern. But, it is not one i will start anytime soon. I have way to many to finish before I can even think about starting something else. But, I think I will start a list of quilts I would like to do in the future. I need to bring my quilting down to start a quilt, finish said quilt. I will get more accomplished that way. And, it wont be so overwhelming.
I haven't done any quilting this year. I made a few blocks but that's about it. I did a lot of crocheting though. Does that count too?
Old 12-27-2022, 03:14 PM

Yes Anael, crocheting does count. At least your doing something. I've made a ton of tiny doll clothes this year. And, they were fun. I just need something different. So, back to quilting for a bit. I sitll have like 4 or 5 quitls to bind that were quilted much earlier in the year. (Not by me, lol, by a professional quilter in the area.)
Old 01-06-2023, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Teen View Post
Here she is…so glad this project is done…
I just found this thread. Your Smitten is lovely! This is one of my current projects. Good to see a finished one!
Old 01-06-2023, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
Yes Anael, crocheting does count. At least your doing something. I've made a ton of tiny doll clothes this year. And, they were fun. I just need something different. So, back to quilting for a bit. I sitll have like 4 or 5 quitls to bind that were quilted much earlier in the year. (Not by me, lol, by a professional quilter in the area.)
I need to finish projects, that's why I'm crotheting. And I wasn't able to sew, that was another problem
When I finish the current project I still have 2 to go, then I can start with finishing quilt projects LOL. Don't ask how many because I have no idea. At least 2 Kingwell quilts in the making, that's for sure.
Old 01-06-2023, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by sue z q View Post
I just found this thread. Your Smitten is lovely! This is one of my current projects. Good to see a finished one!
Hi Sue z.q. Welcome to our little corner of the board. Please share what you've made!!
Old 02-14-2023, 03:18 PM

I'd forgotten we had a thread just for Jen Kingwell. I have been working on this Smitten quilt top using EPP for over a year now. All the blocks are done and I'm starting this week to put them together. They're still on the design wall at this point. Enjoy!
smitten-qb1.jpg