Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa 2018---chat here >

Secret Santa 2018---chat here

Secret Santa 2018---chat here

Old 12-10-2018, 05:53 AM

I just can’t believe the package I received from M-Fay! She did an amazing job! My package to her does not do justice to the package she sent to me. 😳.
I have been wanting a thread catcher that hangs on my sewing table for like ever! I also love that her daughter took the picture that is on the coffee mug. She hand painted the pin cushion....love...love..love. The bookmark is gorgeous and love the mug rug! Thank you for the thimble to go in my collection and the wonderful bell! The history lesson you gave with it was so interesting. All the fabric is just beautiful and will be put to good use. The snacks are perfect. Thank you so much lady!!!
Attached Thumbnails d5ded1bc-a757-4c26-802c-6a25a1a34b0d.jpeg   81a77b3f-4468-44e1-9e30-7d9af95960d1.jpeg  
Old 12-10-2018, 06:37 AM

I just tried uploading my photo of my package but my battery went dead during the night, so I guess I'm going to have to list everything. I thought I'd uploaded to my computer, but it didn't do it (I don't like Window 10)! Thank you LStew2212! What an awesome Santa you are! The travel organizer I've made for others & have been meaning to make for me, but never have! Now I have one! The numbered pins are really neet & unusual too, something I'm sure I'll use that I didn't think I ever needed. The fat quarters fit into this years's Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt! How perfect is that? And I always have use for black & white! The magnetic note pad came just in time too. I only had two page left on the refrigerator grocery list! The kitchen towel, potholders, trivets are really nice. And where did you find the rubber coin purse? I've never seen one in rubber! Way cool! Of course, my favorite candy too. If I've missed anything, forgive me, it was all great! Thank you so much & have the Merriest of Christmas's!
Old 12-10-2018, 07:13 AM

I received such a nice package from BrendaK..treats for my Sassy cat, candy for me! Really cute slipper socks, fat quarters bundle, fabric yardage, hand sanitizer purse size, Fiskar blades, purse size lint roller, scarf in my fav color, kitchen towel, patterns, bath tea bag (smells good), sewing theme band aids and pencil, Christmas panels, reindeer necklace, and a book (can relax and read it after Christmas) with a beautiful lace icicle bookmark. Thank you so much Brenda, Love it and you packed a good box![ATTACH=CONFIG]605100[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg  
Old 12-10-2018, 07:16 AM

Having a little trouble with pics this morning.....here is the other half from Brenda
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg  
Old 12-10-2018, 07:21 AM

I want to thank my Secret Santa from the bottom of my heart. My pups loved their treats and I took great pleasure in biting the head off the Maine Moose. I am having problems getting my pictures to load. Starbucks card and Batik fabric and Quilter's journal will be put ton use with pleasure.
Again thank you so much, Lori Mosher , you are a wonderful not so Secret Santa!
Judy Lee
Old 12-10-2018, 08:29 AM

To my Secret Santa...I am currently out of town and have not had a chance to open my package. I thought it would be back on the 10th, however, my trip has been expended by a couple days. Can't wait to return home and open all my goodies.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:33 AM

I too had to go out of town and expected to be back yesterday. But ny niece had plumbing issues so my husband is here to work with plumber.
But a huge thank you to my SS - my package is huge and heavy! Will post pics when I get home!
Old 12-10-2018, 08:48 AM

You are so welcome Julz...I was a bit at a loss about the fabric, but remembered you like batik. What I got was a great price and couldn't pass it up, so got you a yard of each for just over what it would have cost me for a fat quarter of each that was sitting in the bin. Crazy, huh?

***Thank you so much Terri. You were so generous especially with having to do this as extra! Merry Christmas! ***
Old 12-10-2018, 08:51 AM

I too, have a package, somewhere...hubby hid it so I couldn't peek.
I'll open it tonight when he gets home from work. He's been on travel, so I have to wait. I actually think he took the package with him. lol
Old 12-10-2018, 09:55 AM

Every thing looks so great! We have such a wonderful and generous group! I understand my was coming from overseas but hoping it will arrive soon!