Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa 2018---chat here >

Secret Santa 2018---chat here

Secret Santa 2018---chat here

Old 12-12-2018, 07:27 PM

You are so welcome Roseirish...I collected little things all year. Just sort of twist the little fan and push it into a circle. It will be a couple layers thick. Does that make sense....... Probably not! I never was real good with directions

Originally Posted by roseirish48 View Post
i forgot to mention one thing i got in my box. it is a round circle of blue fabric with a wire edge so it resembles a Frisbee that states "one cool quilter" on it. it was folded and inside of a matching little pouch. I started to remove it from the pouch to look at it fully when it popped open and startled the 'bejesus' out of me. still trying to figurout how to refold it to fit back in pouch
Old 12-13-2018, 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by roseirish48 View Post
i forgot to mention one thing i got in my box. it is a round circle of blue fabric with a wire edge so it resembles a Frisbee that states "one cool quilter" on it. it was folded and inside of a matching little pouch. I started to remove it from the pouch to look at it fully when it popped open and startled the 'bejesus' out of me. still trying to figurout how to refold it to fit back in pouch
Try holding the sides in each hand, and twist. It should try to double over, just go with it and it will become small enough to go back in the pouch. Ask me how I learned this? Yup, scared the bejegus out of me too. Lol.
Old 12-13-2018, 03:52 AM

The secret Santa Swap is so much fun, I love seing what everyone received. I still love everything in my SS box.

I'm going to start shopping for next year.
Old 12-13-2018, 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by happylab View Post
Thank-you very much SS. I received great things. [ATTACH=CONFIG]605118[/ATTACH] I received things that I really wanted. Dark blue fabric, A row by row kit and white background fabric. Plus Mr. Good bars. I also received a cute duck measuring tape, metal pin holder, lip gloss, set of kitchen towels, popcorn (which I will eat while I watch movies this winter), and toys (balls) and snacks for my dogs and cats (which they will totally love). The gifts were wrapped in very pretty Christmas paper. Again thank-you very much. FYI; I received the second package. Also one of the candy bars is gone, it really tasted good. Again thank-you very much.

I was really hoping that that was the right fabric that you said you wanted. Of course it came the day after mailing so I put together the second box. So glad you liked everything.
Old 12-13-2018, 06:07 AM

These packages are amazing! Everyone did such a wonderful job for their Santee. I love seeing all the pictures and making notes on things I need to shop for myself.
Old 12-13-2018, 06:24 AM

Yippee!!! Got my package yesterday...all the way from Ireland! Lots of goodies to share. I'll get pictures tonight and post them!

Thank you Linda!! I love it all!
Old 12-13-2018, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by SuziSew View Post
Yippee!!! Got my package yesterday...all the way from Ireland! Lots of goodies to share. I'll get pictures tonight and post them!

Thank you Linda!! I love it all!
glad they got there even if it was a bit late
enjoy
LindaC
Old 12-13-2018, 06:39 AM

I would like to thank my secret santa. My daughters won't let me open the box until Christmas Eve so I can't post any photos yet.

LindaC
Old 12-13-2018, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by LindaC View Post
I would like to thank my secret santa. My daughters won't let me open the box until Christmas Eve so I can't post any photos yet.

LindaC
Wow! The anticipation would be making crazy!
Old 12-13-2018, 05:53 PM

Just opened my Secret Santa. I I did a before and after picture because everything was so nicely wrapped. Thank you Barbara