Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
UPLOAding photos  can't do anymore >

UPLOAding photos can't do anymore

UPLOAding photos can't do anymore

Old 08-27-2020, 09:54 AM

Default UPLOAding photos can't do anymore

For some reason I haven't been able to upload photos for the last several months When I use the little mountains icon it ask for link and never gives me the option to upload from my computer (FireFox) or IPAD. I've tried multiple times in hope its a glitch but no success. Anyone have a solution? I did a search on here a while back but didn't find anything. IF there's a solution on the board I'd appreciate the link to the solution.

Thanks,
Mary JO
Old 08-27-2020, 10:52 AM

Ypu can't use the quick reply box. Go to "advanced" and scroll down. In the second box down there will be a button that says "manage attachments." Click on that. On the screen that comes up, at the top left there are 5 buttons that say "choose file." Click on one and choose the picture you want to post. Scroll over to the right and there is a button that says "upload." Click that and it will attach the pictures to the post. Scroll all the way down to the center bottom and click "close this window." Make sure your pictures are less than 2 megabytes. (The software lies when it says "up to 5 meg."
Old 08-27-2020, 11:05 AM

I was doing it from Reply. Couldn't find advanced but did find manage attachment button and used that. Different than it used to by. Thanks. Saw the advanced for this reply.