designer se

Old 10-06-2020, 02:34 PM

Default designer se

I bought a Husqvarna designer se from an individual. The 4d software I have will not work with it. I have tried to contact the company many tiimes to purchase the premier + software which is the current. Does anyone have an se and can help me. The sewing part works great. I just need an upgrade to use the embroidery part of the machine.
Thanks in advance.
Old 10-06-2020, 02:48 PM

Check with a local Husqvarna dealer they may be able to help you out.
Old 10-06-2020, 09:53 PM

Have you checked the website? I don't have the SE but I have the Designer Topaz 20, and I had to uninstall the original and reinstall the updated version when it came out. My machine is no longer supported by Husqvarna so no more updates. But my dealer said they will be able to service it for at least 10 more years.
Old 10-09-2020, 03:15 PM

I searched for HV dealers in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Five were listed in different cities. Try contacting them for help. Not sure what city you live in and that is why I tried OC, OK. Good luck.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:21 AM

I have an SE, love it. If you are not trying to manipulate your embroidery designs, you shouldn't need to use software. You just need to load the design file into your machine, using the USB port and a flash drive.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:35 PM

Did you ever get this figured out? I had the same problem but it was not the machine or the software rather it was the operating system of the computer. I did manage to get the software to work but it was a round about way. It is doable. The new software costs a fortune and I don't embroidery enough these days to justify the cost so I figured out how to fix the software that worked. I too have a desigern se.