Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21*** >

Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21***

Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21***

Old 08-04-2021, 05:15 AM

Annt59, I love the block you made me. Thank you so much!
Everyone's blocks are so great! This boom has been a really good one.
MJP awesome picture of you and Jayne. I'm sure you had a nice visit. Isn't it wonderful to meet other quilters from this board? I was lucky enough to meet a group in Lakeland, Florida several years ago. We had a great time.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:57 AM

I'm moving right along. Here is the second block for Ibex94, the second block for JayneW and one for Nelco (the colors look dark but they are pink and gray). Almost to the end. I only have 3 more blocks to do. I should have them finished this weekend.
Attached Thumbnails ibex94-2.jpg   jaynew-2.jpg   nelco.jpg  
Old 08-04-2021, 02:22 PM

You are moving right along, Klaws! I love your block for ibex94 and the fussy cut center on Nelco’s. I look forward to seeing your final blocks.
Originally Posted by klaws View Post
I'm moving right along. Here is the second block for Ibex94, the second block for JayneW and one for Nelco (the colors look dark but they are pink and gray). Almost to the end. I only have 3 more blocks to do. I should have them finished this weekend.
Old 08-05-2021, 09:45 AM

Klaws, I love my block!! Thank you! The focus on the president's is a great one. I need to use your block design for some other projects. Thank you!
Old 08-05-2021, 09:51 AM

And just to keep you all entertained, here a few more blocks that are in need of ironing but I will be ironing at the end. Two are Hunter's Star blocks (one for AHWU and one for Have4Boys. The other is a patriotic star block for Klaws. If there is a name for this one, I'm not sure what it is. I saw a block that I thought would be great as a patriotic block and adapted accordingly. I am having a great time piecing!! I wish I could be this productive all the time.
Attached Thumbnails hunters-star-2.jpg   hunters-star-1.jpg   patriotic.jpg  
Old 08-05-2021, 10:06 AM

I have just read through the last few pages of threads. I love that Jayne and MJP got together. That is a great photo of you two, properly socially distanced, lol. The blocks are gorgeous. Great job to all of you. Congratulations to all of you closing on your houses and getting the moves planned or underway. I don't envy you the work you're going through. Don't forget to hydrate!! Quilty hugs to all of you! I miss being able to check in daily. I'll be back with more pictures soon. Cheers!
Old 08-05-2021, 12:13 PM

Our last block for Jayne from stcpaws. We got special permission to use blue. Hope it reminds you of your trip
Attached Thumbnails cb70cb33-72bf-4991-8ab9-8cdef7c3dcd3.jpeg  
Old 08-05-2021, 01:37 PM

MJP, you and STC are tearing it up! Beautiful blocks all around from the two of you. Thank you! I love that boat! (I promise not to use blue, Jayne). And just cause I'm talking to you, here is the block for you two. It's a new paper piece for me called Nell's Star. It didn't use as much of your gorgeous Kaffe fabric as you can tell so you will be getting a chuck of it back. Absolutely nothing left but bits from the companion fabric. If you look closely, you'll see my oopsie due to not printing off the pattern correctly. I got to sew pieces of the companion to make the band work all around properly. A true "pieced" block as a result.
Attached Thumbnails nells-star.jpg  
Old 08-05-2021, 05:57 PM
Power Poster

Wow ladies, what wonderful blocks! Love the sailboat and how you used the stripes, stcpaws. Can't wait to see the finished quilts.
Old 08-06-2021, 12:09 AM

everyones blocks are so nice. I love mine as well. thank you all. Good luck with your move Janice. Have a great weekend all. I am making blackberry jelly and zucchini relish today with my sewing partner and friend.