The more the merrier?

Old 10-06-2021, 04:59 AM

I haven't been in the grocery store in a year and a half so far. I pick up from Walmart's pick up site. The merchandise is limited and I can never get everything I would like to get. Frequently things are out of stock or unavailable for pick up. I have just gotten use to it, <sigh>. I never know what is in over abundance only what is not available and that seems to be more things than ever.
Old 10-06-2021, 05:19 AM

I have been doing pickup at target. Yep, sometimes things are not available....but they will ship it if they have it somewhere else and also their new ap has a place to add a "backup" item if the first one is not available. The groceries in my local store are basic and not always much variety so I have been getting used to another brand and also try to keep a little stock of things I use most....but not too much stock. I found I don't use nearly as much powdered milk as I thought I would!
Old 10-06-2021, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by juliasb View Post
I haven't been in the grocery store in a year and a half so far. I pick up from Walmart's pick up site. The merchandise is limited and I can never get everything I would like to get. Frequently things are out of stock or unavailable for pick up. I have just gotten use to it, <sigh>. I never know what is in over abundance only what is not available and that seems to be more things than ever.
Early on, I tried ordering from my local Walmart. So many items that I wanted were out of stock. I said phooey. I masked up, and went to Walmart. Almost every item that was listed out of stock online was on the shelf. I never tried ordering online again.
Old 10-08-2021, 10:15 AM
Power Poster

My new fur baby, Skye is a white kitten with grey tiger stripped spots. She loves gravy. I don't want to make my own food for her. i'd need a food grinder. I do mix it though. Our Dollar Trees have started to carry human grade cod, talipia,shrimp,wild caught salmon. she loves it. its sold in 3.5 oz vacuum packed servings. Shrimp are about 2 1/2" long, and you get about 8-10 per pkg. I cook it up for her, and she gets about ne oz. every night before i go to sleep. She starts to go to the fridge about 10 pm, waiting for it. When my son was little, 31 years ago, I always felt like you needed a college degree to buy diapers. at least they had weights on them, but the eggs and shrimp which is larger, jumbo, giant, colossal, and the same goes for olives.