Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
AccuQuilt company sold to private equity firm 12/2021 >

AccuQuilt company sold to private equity firm 12/2021

AccuQuilt company sold to private equity firm 12/2021

Old 01-01-2022, 06:26 AM

Angry AcccuQuit company sold to private equity firm 12/2021

Originally Posted by SuzSLO View Post
I’ve been going crazy with orders at the significantly reduced prices. I should be set for a while even if it takes them some time to figure out a new business plan.
Where are you finding these significantly reduced prices? I just looked at AccuQuilt.com for the electric GoBig model and it is at the original price of $699.
Old 01-01-2022, 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by sewingsuz View Post
I ordered the mats I need but only one of the sizes I needed was the bogo99. I still got 63 dollars off and thank you girls for telling me about the sale.
Where are you finding this sale?
Old 01-01-2022, 07:54 AM
mkc

Originally Posted by rvsfan View Post
Where are you finding these significantly reduced prices? I just looked at AccuQuilt.com for the electric GoBig model and it is at the original price of $699.
The promotions/sale prices have been changing on a daily basis for the past week or so. The best sale for the cutters was 4-7 days ago, then a one or two-day sale on the dies/die bundles. Today's sale prices are the weakest I've seen since Christmas.
Old 01-01-2022, 09:09 AM
Power Poster

Emails were sent every day of the sales and codes to use for bigger % off if you were signed up to receive emails from Accuquilt. Also lots of posts on social media about the sales too.

A new die is being presented this week. If you sign up you are registered to maybe win the die and other prizes or buy it at a discount the day of the video. Watch the video on their website live or you tube later. I won fat quarter tower and forgot about watching the video. I got an email saying I won. Sign up is free.
Old 01-02-2022, 05:38 PM

I guess I'll check my mats. I've got way too many dies. I've pretty well given up on AccuQuuilt. I've gotten notices of sales and when I go to the site, use the required code it's not honored. I've gotten a bit miffed with AccuQuilt over the years. They never marked dies I do own so I end up having to return duplicate orders, haven't given e points numerous times.
Old 01-02-2022, 05:46 PM

I'm pretty well done with AccuQuilt. I've tried ordering a few things with the various sales recently and the codes aren't honored. In the past few years I've had problems with their website. Somehow I was stuck in a loop between PayPal and AccuQuilt. It took them well over a year to fix the problem and my fussing more times than I should have. I've got dies I bought from them that they never note owning so I've had to send back dies. The last one I sent the information to them, got an email back they wanted more information after I sent ALL the information. They've not given me points several times over the earlier years. I'm done. Other than ordering mats that's it.
Old 01-02-2022, 10:25 PM
Power Poster

Maybe these problems are why the co. was recently sold?