Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 03-06-2010, 07:39 AM

Happy belated birthday to Truepeach....
I received a pkg from my SQA yesterday...It was a box of Stash Pepperment Tea wraped in the cutest shamrock FQ. Thank you so much SQA....I love tea...Still no camera, so still no pictures....Sorry.......
Old 03-06-2010, 12:10 PM

My Angelee will be receiving a package in a few days!!!!! Hope she likes it! :^)
Old 03-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Power Poster

I received a surprise in my mailbox this morning...A REDBOOK magazine, WITH MY NAME ON IT ! wow, i never subscribed to this...how could this be...my only guess???must be from an ANGEL!!! at least i hope that's where it came from,,i really don't have any other guesses...hmmmmm
anyway, I don't think i've ever sat down and read a REDBOOK so it will all be fresh and new for me and give me something besides quilt books to read in the wee hours at work :) so, hoping my thank you is going where it should and this is not more of a mystery, i'm just going to take it for granted and say
THANK YOU , YOU ARE A VERY THOUGHTFUL ANGEL :)
Old 03-06-2010, 04:11 PM

I came home the working at a quilt shop today,and there was a gift. Thank you secret angel :).
I will try to post later.I can't find my camera,it is in a bunch of stuff from the quilting retreat I was on last weekend.
Okay this is what I got. A golden angel ornament, a
St. Patricks pattern that makes a wall hanging with a fabric panel to go with it. Again thanks, you are so great. hugs Donna
Old 03-06-2010, 07:41 PM

Happy Birthday yesterday Peach.....sorry I missed it. Did not get on here for last few days, been working overtime alot lately. I have been depressed cause I got a box from my Angel Xmas but did not get one for my birthday in January or Secret Pal day nor Valentines day but when I get on here and see what everyone is getting and how happy it makes them, it cheers me up and makes me feel good inside. I sent my Angelee three packages so far and she really like them so I am happy. Gotta get started on her March box and get it off. Got some stuff already but not all of it. Happy March a few days late everyone!!!
Old 03-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by gramqlts
Happy Birthday yesterday Peach.....sorry I missed it. Did not get on here for last few days, been working overtime alot lately. I have been depressed cause I got a box from my Angel Xmas but did not get one for my birthday in January or Secret Pal day nor Valentines day but when I get on here and see what everyone is getting and how happy it makes them, it cheers me up and makes me feel good inside. I sent my Angelee three packages so far and she really like them so I am happy. Gotta get started on her March box and get it off. Got some stuff already but not all of it. Happy March a few days late everyone!!!
Thanks Sandy
Did you PM Kwhite and tell her you haven't received anything from your SQA since Christmas? If you didn't you should. I am sorry your angel has not sent you any more pressies especially for your birthday, when was it? If they decided not to do it or can't for some reason they should let Kwhite know so she could make other arrangments. I am sure they are getting pressies from their SQA. I don't know where some peoples manners are. :( :( :( :( :(
Old 03-06-2010, 08:11 PM
Power Poster

I know she was working on cleaning it up, so it was fair for everyone ! I think it stinks that some are not playing fair :hunf: I love my Angel and enjoy what she sends :lol:
Old 03-07-2010, 08:34 AM

i also love my angel and do so enjoy shopping for my angelee that is half the funa d those not giving totheir angelee are really missing out
Old 03-07-2010, 11:18 AM

Yep I got just one in Jan..it is depressing...no valentine I think I have sent out about 5. I still come here every day and check out everyones goodies and that makes me smile
Old 03-07-2010, 11:40 AM

But it's FUN to be an angel. It's FUN to gather up goodies, it's FUN to be secret. It's FUN to have them post their reaction. I have a FUNtastic angel, and my angelee is super. I really appreciate the photos she posts.