Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 03-07-2010, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Knot Sew
Yep I got just one in Jan..it is depressing...no valentine I think I have sent out about 5. I still come here every day and check out everyones goodies and that makes me smile
I'm right there with ya Knot Sew.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by Knot Sew
Yep I got just one in Jan..it is depressing...no valentine I think I have sent out about 5. I still come here every day and check out everyones goodies and that makes me smile
That is so sad........

KWHITE............whoever is the Angel for the people who are not sending to gramqults, ifw045 and knot sew or any others should no longer send to the people who aren't playing fair and they should now send to gramqlts and knot sew and whoever else. If these so called angels are receiving cards and pressies and not fulfilling their commitment why should they keep getting stuff. The excuse of life getting in the way is hog wash. Most of you know my situation and I have yet to not send something every few weeks to my Angelee. I am not patting myself on the back but fair is fair and they are not being fair. They are taking advantage and they are not Angels in my book they are :evil: :evil: :evil: you know who you are did you sign up just to get free stuff and are heartless when it comes to the person you are suppose to send to. Unless YOU have died since sign up there is NO excuse for your behavior. Receiving gifts knowing you are not sending is no different then stealing. These 3 wonderful woman who have not been receiving anything in months do not deserve to be treated this way. They are so very helpful on the board and I have gotten to know one on a personal level, just remember whoever you are you have made these ladies SAD, can you live with that.

I am sure I will get my hand slapped for this by admin but this is just pissing me off.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:43 PM

GO...PEACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2010, 01:00 PM

I did not mean to upset everyone. My birthday was in January and I figured my birthday present and valentine would come together as someone else's did who had a January birthday but that did not work either. I do so love shopping for my angelee and sending her stuff and you know what they say "it is better to give than receive". I also get so much pleasure out of seeing everyone's pics and reading what they got. I still am going to try to figure out how to post pics since I never have. My daughter gave me a printer with a scanner on it and Chrickette gave me a digital camera so I'm on my way to getting there. I love you all anyway!!!!! Don't anyone get their panties in a wad cause I'm good with God and thats all that matters in my books!!!
Old 03-07-2010, 01:01 PM

Any I love you Peach....calm down.....don't want you to stroke out! LOL
Old 03-07-2010, 01:14 PM

TO:
gramqlts....lfw045.....knotsew.....and any other angelees..........

Hi Angelees
I am not your Angel but just thought that I would send along a happy note.

We are all hoping that your angel starts soon to get in touch with you but until then, know that all of us "other angels" have good thoughts for you.

Remember you are special and you will be rewarded.

Take care ....MaryJane

someone is watching over you
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1323[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-1323.jpe  
Old 03-07-2010, 01:15 PM

I was talking to someone (I really don't remember who) about the SQA thing and they stated "I thought it was just major holidays and small things....I (as a lot of us) live on a small fixed income...that is why I am creative... I've often not even been able to afford a store bought card.... I have crayolas and copy paper...whala... pretty original card... cost = $0000.00.
can't afford $2.00 for a FQ... choose from your stash, cut 1/2 yard ... again whala ... nice gift in homemade card = $000.00... can't count cost of fabric from stash. ;D the Bottom Line is you DON'T have to spend $100/mo or even $2.00/mo. to let your secret person know they are being thought of.
That's my 2 cents for whatever it's worth.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Leota
I was talking to someone (I really don't remember who) about the SQA thing and they stated "I thought it was just major holidays and small things....I (as a lot of us) live on a small fixed income...that is why I am creative... I've often not even been able to afford a store bought card.... I have crayolas and copy paper...whala... pretty original card... cost = $0000.00.
can't afford $2.00 for a FQ... choose from your stash, cut 1/2 yard ... again whala ... nice gift in homemade card = $000.00... can't count cost of fabric from stash. ;D the Bottom Line is you DON'T have to spend $100/mo or even $2.00/mo. to let your secret person know they are being thought of.
That's my 2 cents for whatever it's worth.
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!! And as for fixed incomes as of right now we are looking at over a million yes a million $ in doctors and meds for DD I live on an income $5,000.00 below poverty level in the state of Ohio and now their are 2 of us living on that, not that that is anyones business but it is just to make a point. You don't have to spend a lot it is just nice to know someone is thinking of you. It is spring send a pack of flower seeds they are around 5 pks for $1 in the dollar store, make a potholder. Send a postcard postage is cheaper then a letter. DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING BUT DON"T IGNORE YOUR ANGELEE. And I have said this before it they are receiving pressies then regift what they received if they are short of money and send it to their Angelee.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by gramqlts
Any I love you Peach....calm down.....don't want you to stroke out! LOL
IF I HAVEN"T STROKED OUT YET IT AINT HAPPENING!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love you too!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2010, 01:23 PM

[quote=Leota]I was talking to someone (I really don't remember who) about the SQA thing and they stated "I thought it was just major holidays and small things....I (as a lot of us) live on a small fixed income...that is why I am creative... I've often not even been able to afford a store bought card.... I have crayolas and copy paper...whala... pretty original card... cost = $0000.00.

Good ideas! You can also use some of that stash and make a square, pin cushion, tote, find a free pattern on line and send some fabric from your stash so they can make it. Remember it is the thought that counts. Be creative. They will love it. I know I would.