Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 01-25-2010, 06:13 PM

I just got a cute card and a red FQ from my angel! How fun and thankyou angel! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It made my day! Who does'nt like to get fabric anytime???? Whoo Whoo!!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 06:43 PM

Yippee, Ya-hoo! (cartwheels!) :lol: The good news is that I DO have an angel. Fuzzy angel - you made my day today. I got my first goodie and it is SO exciting. THank you, thank you. Those darling little scissors are prefect in case I ever have to pick anything out - if I should ever goof up. tee-hee. THANX Fuzzy!

My own fuzzy angel remembered me!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]62655[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-62650.jpe  
Old 01-26-2010, 02:37 AM

I am DEVESTATED! Went to the post office to pick up my package and it had been returned! :cry:

We just returned from the USA much later than expected because my husband ended up in the hospital for a week!

I don't know if the package was from my SQA or someone else, the post did not let me know "who" it was from..

IF this were my SQA gift, please, please forgive me. I don't know what else to do except to say that I am sooooo sorry to have missed a package that must have cost a lot of money to send.

I will willingly pay for the costs if someone lets me know what it was.

Love from a sad Gladgrams
Old 01-26-2010, 06:34 AM
Power Poster

Awwwww Gran...that suxs....what a sad welcome home..but its not the end of the world!...The good news is that you and your DH are BOTH home safely. The package can be re-sent..whoever it was from...don't worry about that!
Old 01-26-2010, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Awwwww Gran...that suxs....what a sad welcome home..but its not the end of the world!...The good news is that you and your DH are BOTH home safely. The package can be re-sent..whoever it was from...don't worry about that!
Thanks so much for the consolation, I need it! Yep, we are home safe -and doing the time change thing... up +down +up +down like yo-yos. I didn't realize how much work DH was doing until I had to heave-ho the suitcases myself; he was in a wheelchair (much to his embarrassment). Came home to minus temps and lots of snow, more snow to come this evening. Welcome back to the Artic!
Old 01-26-2010, 11:34 AM

So glad you're home and DH is better. What an ordeal for you both. You will get your angel gift, don't worry! We have great angels on our board!! Take care!
Old 01-26-2010, 12:04 PM

I hope everything gets better real soon! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 01-26-2010, 01:30 PM

Back more to normal, went to pick up our pussies at the Pussy Spa where they spent their Christmas. The vet felt sorry for us and did not charge us the extra time they had to stay. It would have been A LOT of money...

Now they are "pussy footing around" following in our steps and MEOWing for attention to be picked up and petted; obviously their love tanks were on empty. However, their manners have NOT improved... Tried to empty my case with the fabric in it, BUT that was a BAD idea today! They jumped in and we had a real free-for-all because my trying to toss them out of the case was a great game.

Save me and take me away Calgon......
Old 01-26-2010, 01:48 PM

Awe Mom, all that new fabric and new smells is just too much fun!!
Old 01-26-2010, 03:30 PM

HOPEFULLY SHE WILL READ THIS....AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SUPER SPECIAL GIFT SOON!!!!!

Hugs to you...and love too.

Originally Posted by GladGrams
I am DEVESTATED! Went to the post office to pick up my package and it had been returned! :cry:

We just returned from the USA much later than expected because my husband ended up in the hospital for a week!

I don't know if the package was from my SQA or someone else, the post did not let me know "who" it was from..

IF this were my SQA gift, please, please forgive me. I don't know what else to do except to say that I am sooooo sorry to have missed a package that must have cost a lot of money to send.

I will willingly pay for the costs if someone lets me know what it was.

Love from a sad Gladgrams