Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 08-21-2010, 06:09 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
Well Ladies, since Dawn won't show us what she got. . . . . . I guess you will have to see what I recieved in the mail today!! I got a box, from my address, that I don't recall mailing. . . . . stuffed to the gills with ALL KINDS OF GOODIES!! WOW!!
Where to begin??..A cute little stack of fabrics tied with a little ribbon to make a package, three beautiful fat quarters, a book "Strip Happy", a Fons and Porter, Travel Folding sticher's tool, (looks like a swiss arm knife for quilters), it's really cool! How do you know that I'm always sewing in the car?? :roll: A designing curve, beads for embellishing, and some Udderly smooth hand cream for my dry-dry skin! Let me take a breath.......there is more!! Three wonderful patterns, A floral Heart wreath, looks kinda hard, A Four Corners, Country at Heart, which I will try right away! It's right up my alley. A BOW TUCKS TOTE PATTERN!! I have been wanting to buy one of these ever since I saw all of the girls making them!! Thank you!! I love all of my goodies!! I also got a HUGE container of Cocoa Roast Almonds, I am not allergic, I can munch on them while I go to my sewing room and hug and try not to drool all over my new found treasures!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
I feel truely blessed, I have a wonderful person, somewhere out there.... :?:
I have several pictures to add, but for some reason it won't let me copy them.
Get that fixed, we wanna see pics!!! Gee, some sneaky person was good to you, huh? Who is it from?
Old 08-21-2010, 06:10 AM
Power Poster

Missing posts again....and gosh, I need to get something out to my angelee...I've been sooo busy this month that I just haven't gotten it done...so sorry .....
Old 08-21-2010, 06:17 AM

Where has this month gone!!!! I have my little angelee's present all ready to post but can't get to the post office :( I just want her to know I haven't forgotten or abandoned her
Old 08-21-2010, 06:23 AM
Power Poster

Good morning all, Ok, I opened #2 & 3 this morning and OMG, OMG, You did it Twinkle-Belle, you made me cry! :-D I hardly know what to say!

I already posted #1 not knowing it was #1 so I will post all three so you can see the whole thing.

There were fabrics, a pattern, 2 mags, a card in #1.

#2 had a book of apron patterns for children sizes 4-12 which is just perfect. I can make Eiley several of them! :-D

#3 a card and had everything but the stove in it for making cookies and 3 cookie mixes. Ch chip, oatmeal and sugar cookies YUM!!!!

She added a note saying she remembered making cookies with her grandma and what great memories that was. Now we can start making our own memories. I don't like to cook much, but I do like to BAKE!! And I never would have thought of this.
Now when Eiley sees this raspberry set, she will remember making cookies with me too! :-D Twinkle-Belle, I am so blessed and THANK YOU so much for being in our lives, I can't wait to find out who you are!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100866[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100867[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100868[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-100861.jpe   attachment-100862.jpe   attachment-100863.jpe   attachment-100864.jpe  
Old 08-21-2010, 06:26 AM

Oh wow!!! That is fantastic!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 08:00 AM

Dawn, your presents were well worth the wait!!
What a great idea!! I love making cookies with the girls!
Have fun in the kitchen and the sewing room!! :thumbup:
Old 08-21-2010, 10:47 AM

Hi!
Old 08-21-2010, 11:11 AM
Power Poster

Grama Lehr, when are you going to post pics???We wanna see too!
Old 08-21-2010, 11:51 AM

sewnsewer2, Admin is working with me now. There is something wrong. . . . :oops:
Old 08-21-2010, 11:58 AM

Well, it appears that our "fallen angels" have been replaced by some very wonderful and giving replacements. We are such a terrific bunch of people and I'm proud to be a part of this group.

Kudos to whomever stepped up and took care of both GrammaLehr and sewnsewer2. You folks have made up for some disappointing times here and you've earned your wings and an extra bottle of polish for your halos.

GrammaLehr, even without the photos, your box sounds wonderful. How neat that you sent it to yourself! That is just awesome.

sewnsewer2, what an absolute treat to get such a terrific gift to share with your granddaughter. That's awesome. It certainly was worth the wait! Now, get into that kitchen and bake up a storm with that adorable helper you have!

Odessa