Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Flannel I Spy 5" Square Swap-Sign-up CLOSED, we are at 40 >

Flannel I Spy 5" Square Swap-Sign-up CLOSED, we are at 40

Flannel I Spy 5" Square Swap-Sign-up CLOSED, we are at 40

Old 04-27-2010, 08:47 AM

No someone dropped out so no extra sets. Sorry.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:53 AM
Power Poster

Let me see what I have here ... I wasn't worried about the extras was just hoping to make it easier for you :wink:
Old 04-27-2010, 09:03 AM

I had bought 3 more fabrics to use for 2 sets but when I got home it was full. I would be happy to cut them and get them in if it would help. Let me know.
Wendy B
Old 04-27-2010, 09:06 AM
Power Poster

If she still needs the extra go for it :thumbup: I already have two sets coming :lol:
Old 04-27-2010, 09:10 AM

Thanks ladies I really appreciate it!!!
Old 04-27-2010, 10:38 AM

Grrrrrr!!! Well I found two of the fabrics I had bought but I think I returned the other one. Checked the stash, was sure there wasn't anything there since I have never done anything in flannel and lo and behold, there was a large package of flannel I must have gotten at a garage sale. There were 6 yards that I had paid $2.00 for. I will be able to use it for the backing as well as the squares. It is even cute! They are in the wash as I type but missed the mail for today. Will be getting a load of kitties from the shelter tomorrow so will mail them then. Will try not to make anyone wait any longer than they have to. Some of you are VERY patient, won't mention any names. Good things come to those who wait.
Wendy B
Old 04-29-2010, 12:39 PM

hello ladies!!! I have arrived from Nevada to Florida!! We just moved across country! It's been exhausting! I just have to get the squares from the box they're packed in and get them mailed. I truly apologize for the delay...I am not normally the late one, ;) I htought I had left these out to mail along the way but was not able to find them...so...they are in a box. Rest assured though...they are already cut, packaged and labeled!! I actually have to unpack the envelope to change my address inside. I will mail them priority mail. Please forgive the delay!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2010, 01:14 PM

Just wanted to let participants know that it's taking me longer than I thought to fussy cut one of the fabrics. The other two are done. The designs were too far apart to just ruler cut and some of the squares would have had a kitty and some not. Couldn't send them out like that. Procedure done this AM to test if frying nerves in back will help pain; another test on Tuesday then they will do the actual procedure, so moving a little slow today. Will try to work on cutting more this evening after working on DQ. Just can't sit too long but will get them out ASAP. kysmommy2, glad the move went well. I don't envy you unpacking. Told DH that we are not moving until I can't get up the stairs anymore. It will be awhile, I hope. Gotta go, Benji, my little orphaned foster kitten, is crying for his bottle. Hopefully, I can get him on solid food soon.
Blessing everyone,
Wendy B
Old 04-29-2010, 01:28 PM

Don't worry about it!! Take your time!! What is a couple of more days!! I hope that you feel better real soon!
Old 04-29-2010, 01:54 PM

Wendy, I hope the procedure will help. It must be difficult to deal with all the back pain. How old is the kitty? I'll bet he's cute - and curious!

kysmommy, glad the move went well. I would never be so organized as to know where to find the squares. Kudos to you!