Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0  Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Old 04-27-2010, 04:41 PM

O.k.,my head is hanging low and shoulders sagging and a big frown. It is truly a very sad squishie day. Not one squishie made its way to the Far North to join me today.....its so sad, we really are a friendly group here and its been beautiful sunny and warm, no more of that white stuff around.
I hope they decide to come play soon all the others are getting anxious to meet them. Hopefully tomorrow will be happier.
Muriel
Old 04-27-2010, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by AkAngel
Karen,
in case you missed my earlier post, I show I received your f8th on the 22nd, so at least that one has arrived safely.
Muriel
Thank you AK! I think I have kept up with those listed pretty well. Went back through the thread yesterday to double check! Called the post master...have to take her a list if they don't arrive by Thursday, since I mailed them all parcel post.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:52 PM

ReRe and Salmon - those blocks are really great! I love the paper-pieced stars and the bumble bee is adorable! :)

Here is a picture of the block from Kathy N. I love the blue you chose. It is so bright! And, blue is my favorite color! Thank you.

For anyone having camera issues, if you want me to post pictures of the blocks you receive from me, just send me a pm. I have pictures of all of them. Maybe one day I will try to recreate them! Or make a photo book of all my blocks... I just love looking at them.

Oh, 2 more blocks heading home today to Kbunn and sew cornie.

Kathy N
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14783[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-14783.jpe  
Old 04-27-2010, 04:55 PM

oatw13 that is a very pretty block!
Old 04-27-2010, 04:56 PM

love the blocks :)
Old 04-27-2010, 05:17 PM

I received only one squishy today but it was worth going to the box for for sure!
I got a beautiful block from Kathy N for Izabella's quilt. I will post a picture as soon as the camera is done charging. Thank you so much I love love it!
You ladies are so talented!
Hugs
April
Old 04-27-2010, 06:08 PM

buddy'smom and oatw13, those are beauteous blocks you've received.

karen, I received your F8 on the 21st. I think I posted that. Don't fret too much over the others. I also have 17 that haven't confirmed receiving mine. And 8 of those 17 I haven't received F8s from either. There are some participants more active on the thread than others, but I'd guess everyone is working on things as they can. So many of us are involved in other swaps and things, they can be hard to keep up with, you know?
Old 04-27-2010, 06:22 PM

Thank you sewcornie!! Oh I do understand to many swaps! I think I have signed up for most of them myself!! I think I just get to serious about somethings! LOL! Thanks again!
Old 04-27-2010, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Karen
Thank you sewcornie!! Oh I do understand to many swaps! I think I have signed up for most of them myself!! I think I just get to serious about somethings! LOL! Thanks again!

Yep, I understand. I've had to pull out of 2 swaps, which I hate doing after making the commitment, but I am beginning to learn what is really realistic to get done in a certain amount of time. If I get down to the wire, I stress and then the fun goes out the window. Not worth it in my book. I'm putting these blocks on hold this week to get the red/white/blue sets done (3 sets) and my IRR border. Then I'll get back to truckin on these again. I guess it's been good that I'm getting cobwebs in my mailbox. When new squishies arrive, I immediately drop what I'm doing to check out patterns and coordinating fabrics.
:roll: :roll: But I understand that it's comforting to know when things arrive on the receiving end. On my spreadsheet I'm highlighting when someone posts that they've received my F8 and/or the block I've sent them. Can feel at ease about those then. I'm just so glad to be in this swap! I'm loving every bit of it and already thinking ahead to 3.0! :-D :-D :-D
Old 04-27-2010, 06:41 PM

I do totally understand! i cut my 3 sets today for the RBW, and when they are finished I have 3 sets of SBS and the rest of the Siggie blocks! I plan on finish up several of the Boom blocks that I set up and have ready to sew!I do believe I will be caught up with the board stuff then and have to work on WIPs! WOW! We are very busy ladies!!