Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Santa block swap ( signup closes July 15, 2010) >

Santa block swap ( signup closes July 15, 2010)

Santa block swap ( signup closes July 15, 2010)

Old 11-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Banned

Santa Blocks are on their way. Some people will have postage due on their envelopes when they receive them. The Post office told me they can not accept the electronic label it needs to be stamps. There were about 12 people that did that. I have also PM'd the people that still owe postage. Please respond with your email address so I can bill you thru Paypal or make other arrangements. Thanks, Joyce. It has been fun.

Also for the people that made the extra block for Mariah, thank you. I know she will be very surprised. She received about 24 blocks total. I put a card in her package explaining what we did for her. Thanks Again!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:27 PM

The POST OFFICE has so many rules and regulations!
Whoo-hoo!! I'm so very excited!! I can hardly wait to see something good in the mail!!
Thank you for all of your hard work PVQuilter!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 11-10-2010, 02:32 PM

Thank you PV. I have always put postage on my return enevlope, so I sure hope I don't have to pay no more.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:09 PM

Very nice
Old 11-10-2010, 04:51 PM

so exciting. Can't wait.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:08 PM

thank PVquilter for all your hard work. I'm confused about the postage though. Do you mean that printing the postage sticker at the post office is not acceptable? It doesn't make sense that they would not accept their own printed postage. ?? Sorry for your trouble in getting all those mailed.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:16 PM
Banned

That is right, she said it is against Postal Regulations.

Originally Posted by dgreen
thank PVquilter for all your hard work. I'm confused about the postage though. Do you mean that printing the postage sticker at the post office is not acceptable? It doesn't make sense that they would not accept their own printed postage. ?? Sorry for your trouble in getting all those mailed.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by dgreen
The reason the preprinted meter envelopes don't work in this case is because they have the post mark from the city where it was purchased & that's not where it's being mailed from. I know that sounds confusing, but if I send my blocks & metered SASE from Buffalo NY to Sue in Anaheim CA --- she can't use the envelope to mail back to me in NY! See?! It's always important when including a self addressed stamped envelope to use stamps!!
Old 11-10-2010, 08:58 PM

OH! I had no idea. It makes sense, I guess.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by pvquilter
Santa Blocks are on their way. Some people will have postage due on their envelopes when they receive them. The Post office told me they can not accept the electronic label it needs to be stamps. There were about 12 people that did that. I have also PM'd the people that still owe postage. Please respond with your email address so I can bill you thru Paypal or make other arrangements. Thanks, Joyce. It has been fun.

Also for the people that made the extra block for Mariah, thank you. I know she will be very surprised. She received about 24 blocks total. I put a card in her package explaining what we did for her. Thanks Again!!!
Have just paypaled your postage.Thenkyou so much for giving an Aussie the opportunity to participate in this swap, it is very much appreciated. I am so looking forward to getting these santa's in the mail in the next week or two.
Best wishes for your op and recovery.