Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) >

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Old 11-04-2010, 02:14 PM

oatw13 - love the blocks with the bears; cute
Old 11-04-2010, 02:56 PM

Hello everyone! I would like to take this time to once again apologize for the delay in sending out my fabric and blocks back to you. I do have blocks finished for some of you also! I would also like to say that I have checked in with you all informing you of my health problems that came up with me after the mail date was set and that I was also making to quilts for my son's private school for there annual auction which I had to put first ! I also would like to say that I have been in contact with the swap moderater informing her of what's going on in my life and the swap. I would in know way take advantage of anyone on this board just to hoard fabric!!!! I have more than I need myself. I'm sorry for any problems I have caused any of you with this swap! I had no intentions to do this to any if you! I always am commited to all my swaps I sign up for, but there are things that come up in ones life that they have no control of! I have always help people out on this board with any type of request or someone in need. So the comments of me taking other f8 is so untrue and very hurtful to me! If any if you would like your envelope back with your f8 I will be glad to send it back to you in it's original envelope with my postage to send back to you. I Thank those of you in the swap that are friends that have checked with me about my health and wanting to know about the swap, that was very kind of all of you. Please accept my apologe to all of those in in swap that have made the negative comments about me her on this link. I just need to say one more thing I feel people need to be adults here on the board and stop commenting with negative remarks about others, how would you feel if you were reading negative comments about you. It would be very hurtful to you. Others need to go to the source and find out what is happening in the lives of others before speaking their minds here in the board. Now I'm sorry if I ticked anyone off about those last few sentences no intention to hurt anyones feelings! Thank you and God Bless all of you! Michelle Bogenpohl
Old 11-04-2010, 04:58 PM

I really don't think that anyone planned to hurt anyones feelings, we were only trying to get an update on what is going on. I have posted updates of F8's that I haven't received atleast 3 times and haven't heard back. No offense was intended, and I'm sorry that it was taken that way, now that I know what is going on I will patiently wait for the F8's that I am missing.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:54 PM

Hi Michelle, join the fun and don't think there was any intention to hurt you. We are all here to have fun and enjoy each other's company and share our successes adn frustrations. We all have our bumps on the road and try to continue the best we can. I don't think I have done half of the blocks yet and feel behind but we actually have like 5 more weeks. Let's continue having fun.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:04 PM

The bear blocks are so adorable, and creative, great job.

Leakus, I love the block you made for knlsmith. It's so folksy, I love folk art.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:04 PM

The bear blocks are so adorable, and creative, great job.

Leakus, I love the block you made for knlsmith. It's so folksy, I love folk art.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:06 PM

I received a gorgeous block from leakus. Forgot to post it here. I swear guys eventually I will get a pic up. :) Still puttering with my blocks.....always moving forward.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:16 PM

Michelle, I hope you are feeling better and I am sorry that we hurt your feelings.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:50 PM

I was not intending to hurt anyone's feelings either! I have talked to others who have participated in the previous Boomerang swaps and they are still waiting for their blocks with no word whatsoever as to what is going on. This is the first I've heard of your challenges Michelle and I do hope that things are going better.

I received beautiful blocks today from Goldendog and Leakus and a F8 from Letsquilt! Just when I had them all done! :) Hers will get made tomorrow and then all will be done that I have received! Pics to take and in the mail! Yay!
Old 11-05-2010, 04:40 AM

I received a beautiful grown-up block from Nurse Bonnie yesterday, thank you so much.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-119332.jpe