Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Tutorials
Mysi's Mystery  11Dec2010 DO NOT CUT YET ! >

Mysi's Mystery 11Dec2010 DO NOT CUT YET !

Mysi's Mystery 11Dec2010 DO NOT CUT YET !

Old 12-31-2010, 06:21 PM

http://mysimystery.files.wordpress.c...s-refitted.pdf

http://mysimystery.files.wordpress.c...readsheet3.pdf

try these

Originally Posted by GrandmK
I guess I am missing something
Ireade said : Missy

HELP-- on Dec 15 you posted cutting instructions here & on Dec 20 you posted cutting instructions on your blog. Which is right????

example: Crib background-12/15 11 strips, 12/20 18 strips; Color 1- 12/15 6 strips, 12/20 12 strips.
Sadiemae said: A few days ago Missy said the Blog is correct.
I am looking for the blog that has the correct information on it. The link above just has pictures of what others that are participating have done. Boo Hoo I am jealous. i want to get going on it but am not home and will not be until Monday afternoon or evening. Then we know there is going to be a ton of snow to shovel!! If I start sewing instead of helping with the snow my husband might smash my machine!! LOL
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Old 12-31-2010, 06:22 PM

I found it!! Thanks Now I want to be home insted of stuck in the snow!!
Old 12-31-2010, 06:40 PM

I guess I am missing something
Ireade said : Missy

HELP-- on Dec 15 you posted cutting instructions here & on Dec 20 you posted cutting instructions on your blog. Which is right????

example: Crib background-12/15 11 strips, 12/20 18 strips; Color 1- 12/15 6 strips, 12/20 12 strips.
Sadiemae said: A few days ago Missy said the Blog is correct.
I am looking for the blog that has the correct information on it. The link above just has pictures of what others that are participating have done. Boo Hoo I am jealous. i want to get going on it but am not home and will not be until Monday afternoon or evening. Then we know there is going to be a ton of snow to shovel!! If I start sewing instead of helping with the snow my husband might smash my machine!! LOL
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
http://mysimystery.wordpress.com/201...ter-the-storm/
Is the CORRECTED one I am sorry! This is the first time I've presented a mystery with the fabric requirements and stuff.. So please be patient with me! :) HUGS!
Old 12-31-2010, 06:50 PM

Mysi: I'm in too!! Can't wait!!
Old 12-31-2010, 06:53 PM

Short and sweet: Now I am even more confused. I think it must be me but the second link you sent is very nice but I dont' see the inner border on it. Is it called something else?? I think I might have to just pick material and hope they go together when I figure out which one I will use for each step. I have enough I think but still needed 2 more. I think I found them but not sure they are the correct "compliment" Does that make any sense or just in my brain??
I think the borders are so important. Maybe I will just use what I have and find a border later
Old 12-31-2010, 06:57 PM

I will bear with you if you do me!!! I think I figured it out and I have to much time on my hands right now and I can't DO anything. I am so grateful and thankful you are doing this I hope you don't get discouraged with my silly questions!!!
THANK YOU!! Happy new year
Old 12-31-2010, 07:02 PM

Missy? which of the lines on the cut sheet (the second link) is for the inner border (listed on the first link)
the second link you sent is very nice but I dont' see the inner border on it. Is it called something else??

I'm going tomorrow to try to get the last 3 yards I need (if the stores are open)

Short and sweet: Now I am even more confused. I think it must be me but the second link you sent is very nice but I dont' see the inner border on it. Is it called something else?? I think I might have to just pick material and hope they go together when I figure out which one I will use for each step. I have enough I think but still needed 2 more. I think I found them but not sure they are the correct "compliment" Does that make any sense or just in my brain??
I think the borders are so important. Maybe I will just use what I have and find a border later
Old 12-31-2010, 07:03 PM

The inner border is NOT on the list because everyone's might be different. So instead of cutting it,we will wait til we get to that specific spot. :)

Missy
Old 12-31-2010, 07:08 PM

Thank you, I couldn't remember, but I knew you had accounted for it

The inner border is NOT on the list because everyone's might be different. So instead of cutting it,we will wait til we get to that specific spot. :)

Missy
Old 01-01-2011, 10:15 AM

I purchased 4.5 yards of the background fabric for the king size quilt. I read now that I need 6. If I have something similar, will it look funny to use a different fabric? Where might I fit this extra little bit in -

Oh heck, I'll go get another 2 yards. I like my background fabric enough to use it again. Don't mind me.