Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   16 Dec 2011 Mysi's Mystery (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/16-dec-2011-mysis-mystery-t83275.html)

mysikaanne 12-16-2010 02:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Everyone!

Sorry for the bump in the road! I made a small mistake on the figuring the strips. The fabric yardage is right, so worst case scenario if I am off still by a little is you have to cut another strip. (or opposite you have an extra strip.) So here we go, Everyone ready!? Rotary cutters on the mat.. go!!

Missy

Faerie Stones Cutlist
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143904[/ATTACH]

AngieS 12-16-2010 02:28 PM

Missy....What does this mean?

2strips 2 ½ x4 ½
Total pcs: 16

It's for the wall hanging. I haven't ever done anything like this. I am going to see what I can come up w/at home. I don't think I have enough fabric but how would it be if it were scrappy? Just in case I can find enough fabric.

Just wondering.

candi 12-16-2010 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by AngieS

2strips 2 ½ x4 ½

It's for the wall hanging. I haven't ever done anything like this. I am going to see what I can come up w/at home. I don't think I have enough fabric but how would it be if it were scrappy? Just in case I can find enough fabric.

Just wondering.

This means you cut two strips that are 2.5'' inches each, Then you cut each strip into 4.5'' units, you should end up with 16 units that are 2.5x4.5'' rectangles. Does this make sense?

Aurora 12-16-2010 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by candi

2strips 2 ½ x4 ½

Just wondering.

This means you cut two strips that are 2.5'' inches each, Then you cut each strip into 4.5'' units, you should end up with 16 units that are 2.5x4.5'' rectangles. Does this make sense?

Are all strips WOF? I also found this confusing but if they are WOF, it makes sense to me.

candi 12-16-2010 04:27 PM

I believe they are WOF.

Originally Posted by Aurora

2strips 2 ½ x4 ½

Just wondering.

Are all strips WOF? I also found this confusing but if they are WOF, it makes sense to me.

Short an Sweet 12-16-2010 04:45 PM

WOF?????

2strips 2 ½ x4 ½

Just wondering.

candi 12-16-2010 04:51 PM

Width of the Fabric, selvage to selvage.

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
WOF?????

2strips 2 ½ x4 ½

Just wondering.

pennyj123 12-16-2010 04:52 PM

Gday, am i right in saying that WOF is width of Fabric, which would mean either 42" or 44"

candi 12-16-2010 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by pennyj123
Gday, am i right in saying that WOF is width of Fabric, which would mean either 42" or 44"

I think you are right.

Short an Sweet 12-16-2010 04:54 PM

LOL thank you all for the reply hated asking but need to know ya know