Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Confetti Quilt Instructor (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/confetti-quilt-instructor-t151104.html)

Rn8or 09-08-2011 11:01 PM

Now i am looking into transfer enlargers to transfer a picture I have in mind for this. This is going to be fun! Thanks so much!

k3n 09-09-2011 12:39 AM

This technique is on my to-do list. I want to do a lpicture of a pheasant this way, one day. Yours and your students' pics are very inspiring. And when I get round to this, it will justify why I kept all those teeny tiny scraps that my DH jokes I have labelled 'too small to use' :lol: I'm an organisational freak and label everything! :mrgreen:

bloomin'Iris 09-09-2011 02:05 AM

Just started guilting so all my bits & pieces are still in the trash bin, going to go through it make yet another recycle bin just for this project. Can't wait for more info coming. Thanks, looks like all kinds of fun. :)

katkat1946 09-09-2011 05:01 AM

These really are lovely - thanks for sharing them. It must be a huge amount of fun to work on these.

gramquilter2 09-09-2011 05:20 AM

Looks like a fun technique, the pictures your students did are great.

catladyquilts 09-09-2011 09:34 AM

those are gorgeous, thanks for the instructions - have to plan a sissy weekend and do this one

Grandma Mary 09-09-2011 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by jand635
Not so goofy! I turned on my overhead fan once! Only once. LOL. Cats are a problem too. Mine loves to snuggle up on whatever I am working on and that does not work with these pictures. I learned to keep mine covered.

Thanks for the compliment but I hold the belief that the more people that see this, the more people will want to learn it and they will tell someone, who will tell someone else, etc. I am making a video that I will rent over the internet for $2.99 for those that need a few extra pointers.

I definitely am interested in your video. Can't wait to see it in action. You do a wonderful job!

jand635 09-09-2011 02:32 PM

This place feels like I just ran into a lot of my favorite cousins all in one place but you speak my lingo. Wow! Thank you all soo much. Videographer arriving any minute. Studio as clean as it ever has been since the day I moved in. I'll report in after our meeting. Wish me luck!

jand635 09-09-2011 03:52 PM

Videographer just left. What a cutie! He loves my crazy busy room. Little does he know that I cleaned a stashed for 3 days!! Even my lighting is great, who knew? Now I go make all the samples, the many, many samples. What fun. He said it will probably be 2 weeks to final product. I don't think I will be able to wait that long. What fun. Next Wens. we film! Probably too late to loose 50 pounds, huh? LOL, I am already thinking about the next video after this. Hmmmm....

Grambi 09-09-2011 04:40 PM

That sounds so exciting. Good luck with the sample making and video making.