Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   A GIFT for you for your encouragement this month! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/gift-you-your-encouragement-month-t228715.html)

tessagin 08-26-2013 06:12 AM

Thanks for sharing. Took a photo of it. Will see what I can do when I can do. Prayers from the gulf for a great recovery!

grammasharon 08-26-2013 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by Jan in VA (Post 6254416)
Here is the block for you.
I think it is fairly self explanatory but if you have problems PM me or post here, as someone else may have the same question.

Thank you, friends!

Jan in VA

Jan, I was not on for sometime and am very glad you are recovering. Wasn't aware of your surgery! I too am so glad you are back. I always am very interested in your comments and have learned so much from your quilting wisdom. Thank you!!!

karenpatrick 08-26-2013 06:15 AM

What a wonderful picture. Such bright, happy colors. Love the block, too.

Mariposa 08-26-2013 06:20 AM

Jan, so nice to know you are doing better. I can sure see how this is inspirational. Love all those bright colors, and ladies look happy. Thanks for the block pattern too. :)

Emma S 08-26-2013 06:28 AM

Just goes to show that you can't keep a good woman down, or even slow her for very long. Thank you so much for your project. That photo is incredible.

fran624 08-26-2013 06:40 AM

Thank you for the block. So very glad to hear you are on your way to recovery. Very happy that all those prayers sent your way did wonders. Always read your posts especially when you post the pictures of certain blocks and how they are broken down into sections. Stay well
Fran

Judie 08-26-2013 06:42 AM

Thank you Jan.. I am so glad you're feeling better and are able to get on the computer.. I know shoulder surgery is not fun, with a lot of physical therapy involved.. My sweet MIL had it but just didn't want to do the therapy.. That was not a good idea as it turned out. So painful or not, just do it. Then come back to that beautiful quilt you've planned.. I'm off to look in my stash and see what bright colors I have. Thank you again!

snel001 08-26-2013 07:08 AM

Love, love, love it Jan! Putting it on my bucket list! Hope you are having a great day in Virginia today.

MAK'58 08-26-2013 07:10 AM

Jan, you really are such a sweet and sharing person, with your knowledge, encouragement, and kind words, always. So happy that your recovery has turned out well, and again thank you for your gift, and sharing of your knowledge.

oldtnquiltinglady 08-26-2013 07:40 AM

Thank you, Jan. I have been pondering over a yellow quilt for a week or so, and if I can figure out how to get your pattern printed, I'll be using it for a quilt for my GGD's birthday, coming up soon. I'm going out to my sewing room right now, quitting the forum until tonight, and find all the fabric to get started.