Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Mysi's Mystery... Clue#5.. final one everybody!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/mysis-mystery-clue-5-final-one-everybody-t93959.html)

mysikaanne 02-04-2011 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by sawsan
I put my wall hanging together with out border and show it to DD :roll: she said: "COLOURS" did not match any place at home.
Should i listen??? :-

Do you like it Sawsan?? If you do.. don't listen to DD.. :) If you enjoy it that's all that matters!

Missy

sawsan 02-04-2011 11:09 PM

I like it and enjoy it and going to make it to the end and.. and and.. waiting 4 another mystery :-o

mysikaanne 02-04-2011 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by sawsan
I like it and enjoy it and going to make it to the end and.. and and.. waiting 4 another mystery :-o

Well!? Where's my picture!? Have a great day!

Missy

marymc 02-05-2011 04:02 AM

wow, those are some beautful quilts. Mine is still far from done. Been working 75 hours a week and no time this Sunday. Maybe next Sunday! I love the variations in color. I will be watching for more inspiration.

Cuddly Quilter 02-05-2011 09:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Have not yet joined the blocks but taken a picture to show what it will look like when finished. Another 7 blocks to finish. Could not wait to SHOW OFF :P Thanks Missy for a very well done mystery quilt easy to follow instructions and encouragement. I have enjoyed my 25 hours of work (still a couple more to do :))

Not yet finished
[ATTACH=CONFIG]139778[/ATTACH]

candi 02-05-2011 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Cuddly Quilter
Have not yet joined the blocks but taken a picture to show what it will look like so far. Another 7 blocks to finish. Could not wait to SHOW OFF :P Thanks Missy for a very well done mystery quilt instructions and encouragement.

Very pretty, I love it.

judy363905 02-07-2011 02:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi All,

I finished my wall hanging this afternoon. I plan to hang this one in my sewing studio...It will be the first. Thank You Missy for guiding us throught this project it was fun.
Sincerely, Judy

judy363905 02-07-2011 02:47 PM

Just love your color choices. Will you add boarders?

Have not yet joined the blocks but taken a picture to show what it will look like when finished. Another 7 blocks to finish. Could not wait to SHOW OFF :P Thanks Missy for a very well done mystery quilt easy to follow instructions and encouragement. I have enjoyed my 25 hours of work (still a couple more to do :))

Cuddly Quilter 02-07-2011 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by judy363905
Hi All,

I finished my wall hanging this afternoon. I plan to hang this one in my sewing studio...It will be the first. Thank You Missy for guiding us throught this project it was fun.
Sincerely, Judy

That is one STUNNING wall hanging. Well done and you can be very proud of it being displayed on your wall. :thumbup:

Cuddly Quilter 02-07-2011 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by judy363905
Just love your color choices. Will you add boarders?

I will definitely add a border, but only when all complete, will i be able to decide what to do. thanks for you comment