Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Tutorials (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/)
-   -   Rhondas Bear's Paw Class - Quilt Block Lesson (https://www.quiltingboard.com/tutorials-f10/rhondas-bears-paw-class-quilt-block-lesson-t77412.html)

baskets4moo 11-27-2010 06:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I did it!! Only 3 nights of hard labor and voila! Kudos to you Rhonda, my patience was at an end. I can usually do most anything if I try hard enough, but attempting perfection (especially this tiny) is the most humbling lesson I've had yet!

Rhonda 11-27-2010 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by baskets4moo
I did it!! Only 3 nights of hard labor and voila! Kudos to you Rhonda, my patience was at an end. I can usually do most anything if I try hard enough, but attempting perfection (especially this tiny) is the most humbling lesson I've had yet!

Well your reward for all that hard work is a piece that is really well done!! Everything lines up so well and you will not have a problem with losing any points! You did a wonderful job!!

The question is will you do it again? LOL

klgreene 11-27-2010 07:12 PM

Nice job! And pretty colors. It is so nice seeing everyones blocks. I worked real slow doing those bear claws. Didn't want the teacher giving me a "D" :lol: :lol:

Lady with Thread 11-27-2010 07:43 PM

Very nice Baskets4moo, it took me several nights as well to make mine.

Rhonda 11-27-2010 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by klgreene

Nice job! And pretty colors. It is so nice seeing everyones blocks. I worked real slow doing those bear claws. Didn't want the teacher giving me a "D" :lol: :lol:

The more you do it the easier it gets. A "D" huh? Not even close! LOL more like an A plus for everyone!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

klgreene 11-28-2010 08:11 AM

You are to good a teacher for us to get D's.....LOL

Rainbow 11-28-2010 12:08 PM

Love your work !!! Keep it coming !!

dglvr 12-11-2010 09:48 AM

Thanks for the tute Rhonda. Very cool. :thumbup:

patdesign 12-11-2010 03:06 PM

Beautiful, Thanks for the Tute

klgreene 06-26-2011 06:18 PM

I know, you did this tut last Nov. But I saw the cutes little berry basket pattern and the berry's are really a bears paw, so had to come back to do the size we did for the check book. It might take a little bit of time because there are 4 baskets to do, and I have a bunch or other things I'm working on as well. But I sure am glad you had put this here, and that I did the checkbook cover when you did. Thanks Rhonda.